StreetzSchool

Talk About Anything On Your Mind
Streetz
BOSS

StreetzSchool

Unread post by Streetz »

example how i be teachin niggas everywhere i go. Im tryin leave this place knowing that i helped niggas get further

27m:
@CuddyBang100 like exxon that spends alot for research, equipment, and physical assets, as well as regualtory and lobbying expenses.

26m:
@CuddyBang100 then relatively low expense to get the oil out of the ground
30m:
@CuddyBang100 the real hitters are companies like exxon that have tremendous revenue combined with astronomical profits.
31m:
@CuddyBang100 yes but profits are after tax, revenues are before.
2m:
@CuddyBang100 i wish i had that knowledge or guidance when i was young. i try school my people the same way.
31m:
@CuddyBang100 You can be hella revenue an limited profits or decent profits off limited revenue
7m:
@CuddyBang100 mostly motivation, education, experience, network and perserverance, 90%. Then its some luck.
24m:
@CuddyBang100 that wasnt a shot at u either about profits just cuttin up. but thats a basic overview of wats goin on
30m:
@CuddyBang100 basically some companies that have major revenue may still not make the list because of alot of overhead or expenses
11m:
@CuddyBang100 Trump is a good example of someone in real estate all different games

if anybody ever got questions, comments, or discussions on anything get at ur boy. I will talk business with anyone at any time #Period
i specialize in finance and sales get at me

:smokey: :tiger1: :tiger2: :tiger3: :point: :yoda3: :yoda2: :jack: :arnold3: :arnold2: :dre: :obama: :mj: :pac: :yoda: :yee: :yee: :yee: :yee: :yee: :yee:
Streetz
BOSS

Re: Streetz School

Unread post by Streetz »

25 Largest Land Owners in the US
1. John Malone -- 2.2 Mil Acres
2. Ted Turner -- 2+ Mil Acres
3. Red Emmerson -- 1.84 Mil Acres
4. Brad Kelley -- 1.5 Mil Acres
5. The Irving Family -- 1.2 Mil Acres
http://www.businessinsider.com/the-25-b ... 12-10?op=1
:tiger1: :tiger2: :tiger3: :jack: :point:
Streetz
BOSS

Unread post by Streetz »

Top 50 Most Profitable companies in the world
1. Gazprom (Russian Energy Company) --2011 profit-- 44.4596 Bil
2. Exxon (US Energy Company) --2011 profit-- 41.060 Bil
3. Industrial & Commercial Bank of China (Chinese Financial Institution [50% Gov owned]) --2011 profit-- 32.2141 Bil
4. Royal Dutch Shell (Dutch Energy Company) --2011 profit-- 30.9180 Bil
5. Chevron (US Energy Company) --2011 profit-- 26.8950 Bil

4 of the top 5 companies are energy based (meaning oil basically),
causing 6 out of the top 10, to be energy based.
And 2 of the top 10 are Chinese Financial Institutions.

http://money.cnn.com/magazines/fortune/ ... s/profits/
Streetz
BOSS

Unread post by Streetz »

List Of Companies That Hire Felons
By Business and Company Info

This is a list of companies that hire felons and ex-convicts. Getting a job after prison can be tough; here is a list of companies known to hire ex-cons and felons in addition to their regular new hires. Businesses that employee felons give many ex-cons the chance to continue their rehabilitation and studies show lower the recidivism rate. Companies hiring felons show in surveys that they can often be productive workers.

Use this general list of ex-con hiring companies to help in your search.
(This is a general list and does not include all companies that hire felons)

AAMCO
Abbott Laboratories
Ace Hardware
Alamo Rent A Car
Alaska Airlines
Alberto-Culver
Allied Van Lines
Allstate Insurance Company
America West Airlines
American Airlines
American Express
American Greetings
Aon Corp.
Apple Inc.
Archer Daniels Midland
ARCO
Arthur J. Gallagher & Co.
AT&T
Atlas Van Lines
Avis Rent A Car System
Avon Products
Bally
Baskin-Robbins
Baxter International
Best Western
BFGoodrich Aerospace
Black & Decker
Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association
Boeing
Firestone Tire and Rubber Company
Bridgestone
British Airways
Brunswick Corporation
Budget Rent a Car
Calvin Klein Inc.
Campbell Soup Company
Canon
Career Education Corporation
Carrier Corporation
Casio
Caterpillar Inc.
CDW
Chase Manhattan Bank
Chicago Mercantile Exchange
Cintas
Coes-Coin
Coldwell Banker
Compaq
ConAgra Foods
Dairy Queen
DAP Products
Deer Park Spring Water Co.
Dell
Del Monte Foods
Delta Air Lines
Delta Faucet Company
Denny's
Dole Food Company
Dollar Rent A Car
Domino's Pizza
Dow Jones & Company
Dunkin' Donuts
Dunlop Tyres
Duracell
Eddie Bauer
Epson
Equity Office Properties Trust
Exelon
Exxon Mobil
Federal Express
First Health Group Corporation
Fortune Brands
Frito-Lay
Fruit of the Loom
Fujifilm
General Electric
General Growth Properties
General Mills
Georgia-Pacific
GMAC Real Estate
Hanes
Hewitt Associates
Hilton Hotels
IBM
Kmart
Kraft Foods
McDonald's
Molex
Motorola
Navistar International
The New York Times
R. R. Donnelley & Sons Company
Newell Rubbermaid
Sara Lee
Sears, Roebuck and Company
ServiceMaster
Dr Pepper/Seven Up
Shell Oil Company
Smurfit-Stone Container
Sony
Air Southwest
Sprint Corporation
Target Corporation
Toys "R" Us
Tribune Company
U.S. Cellular
United Airlines
Verizon Communications
W. W. Grainger
Walgreens
Wal-Mart
Wm. Wrigley Jr. Company
Zebra Technologies
Zenith Electronics
Xerox

Good luck niggas. Remember the worst thing you can do is not try.
Streetz
BOSS

Re: StreetzSchool

Unread post by Streetz »

Forbes Thought Of The Day

“ The only way to have a friend is to be one. ”

— Ralph Waldo Emerson

The Richest People On The Planet 2013

The ranks of the world's billionaires have yet again reached all-time highs, both in terms of the number of billionaires (1,426) and record net worth ($5.4 trillion). The United States still has more billionaires than any other country, but once again the world's richest person comes from outside its borders.

The ranks of the world’s billionaires, as monitored and tallied by our global wealth team, have yet again reached all-time highs. The 2013 Forbes Billionaires list now boasts 1,426 names, with an aggregate net worth of $5.4 trillion, up from $4.6 trillion. We found 210 new ten-figure fortunes. Once again the U.S. leads the list with 442 billionaires, followed by Asia-Pacific (386), Europe (366), the Americas (129) and the Middle East & Africa (103).

Resurgent asset prices are the driving force behind the rising wealth of the super-rich around the globe. While last year almost as many fortunes fell as rose, this year gainers outnumbered losers by 4-to-1. Many new names made the list thanks to free-spending consumers. To name a few: Diesel jeans mogul Renzo Rosso at $3 billion, retailer Bruce Nordstrom at $1.2 billion and designer Tory Burch at $1 billion.

Carlos Slim is once again the world’s richest person, followed by Bill Gates. Amancio Ortega of Spanish retailer Zara moves up to No. 3 for the first time. He is the year’s biggest gainer, adding $19.5 billion to his fortune in one year. He moves ahead of Warren Buffett, despite the fact that the U.S. investing legend added $9.5 billion to his fortune. This is the first year since 2000 that Buffett has not been among the top 3. The year’s biggest loser is Brazilian Eike Batista, whose fortune dropped by $19.4 billion, or equivalent to about $50 million a day. His rank falls from no. 7 to no. 100 in the world.

1. Carlos Slim Helu

Net worth: $73 billion

Source of wealth: Telecom

Mexico's telecom mogul retains his spot as the world's richest man for the fourth year in a row. His net worth is up $4 billion from 2012 but is still $1 billion shy of his all-time record. A boost came from surging stock prices at his financial arm, Grupo Financiero Inbursa, and at his industrial and retail giant, Grupo Carso. This year he added soccer to the mix, buying into Mexico's Leon and Pachuca clubs and Spain's Real Oviedo.

2. Bill Gates

Net worth: $67 billion

Source of wealth: Microsoft

Bill Gates' net worth rose $6 billion from last March due to gains in his investment portfolio; his holdings include tech hygiene firm Ecolab, waste collector Republic Services and Mexican Coke bottler FEMSA. In February the first 12 non-Americans joined Bill Gates’ and Warren Buffett’s Giving Pledge, in which the ultra-wealthy pledge to give away at least half their net worth to charity.

3. Amancio Ortega

Net worth: $57 billion

Source of wealth: Zara

Amancio Ortega is this year's biggest gainer; his fortune is up $19.5 billion, pushing his fortune to a record high and moving him ahead of Warren Buffett. While he's no longer chairman of clothing retailer Inditex (he stepped down in 2011), he controls nearly 60% of the company's shares, which were up more than 50%. The company, which operates under several brand names including Zara, Massimo Dutti and Stradivarius, has nearly 5,900 stores in 86 countries.

4. Warren Buffett

Net worth: $53.5 billion

Source of wealth: Berkshire Hathaway

Although Buffett is the year's second biggest gainer, adding $9.5 billion to his fortune, it is the first time since 2000 that he has not been among the three richest billionaires in the world. In February, Buffett announced a deal with Brazilian billionaire Jorge Paulo Lemann's 3G Capital to snap up iconic ketchup producer H.J. Heinz Co. for $23.2 billion.

5. Larry Ellison

Net worth: $43 billion

Source of wealth: Oracle

The world's fifth-richest man is $7 billion wealthier than a year ago, thanks to a more than 20% jump in the value of his Oracle stock. In the past year, the software mogul has been on a real estate buying spree, acquiring properties in Malibu and 98% of the Hawaiian island of Lanai from billionaire David Murdock for a reported $500 million. He just added Hawaiian airline Island Air to his holdings.

http://www.forbes.com/billionaires/
killacityagt

Unread post by killacityagt »

What's your view of politics and the proper role for government? I consider myself a libertarian and don't want government doing much, if anything. I know a lot of people from the hood who distrust the government but then still want them to give them welfare and pay for their health care and schooling. I personally don't want them doing shit for me.
Streetz
BOSS

Unread post by Streetz »

Im pretty conservative and a businessman. I lean towards less Gov, but I feel many social programs are necessary for the survival of our country.
killacityagt

#Rx wrote:Im pretty conservative and a businessman. I lean towards less Gov, but I feel many social programs are necessary for the survival of our country.
Like which ones?
Streetz
BOSS

Unread post by Streetz »

killacityagt wrote:
#Rx wrote:Im pretty conservative and a businessman. I lean towards less Gov, but I feel many social programs are necessary for the survival of our country.
Like which ones?

most all I just think they need a better oversight.

That said i dont like government and believe it is all corrupt no matter what. its like we have to limit the corruption and make all programs more effective and efficient :tiger3:
killacityagt

#Rx wrote:
killacityagt wrote:
Like which ones?

most all I just think they need a better oversight.

That said i dont like government and believe it is all corrupt no matter what. its like we have to limit the corruption and make all programs more effective and efficient :tiger3:
That's my point. If government is corrupt no matter what, like both of us believe, why would you trust them to run social programs? Their goal is to make people more dependent, not to end poverty. If they did end poverty, then so many government workers would be out of jobs. This is why government programs never end, they just get bigger and bigger. These programs are really welfare for social workers and bureaucrats.

Government also has no rational way to allocate resources since they don't technically seek to make profits. Profits and losses are signals that guide entrepreneurs which segments of the economy to invest in or drawback from. The only way to make profits in a true free market is to satisfy consumer preferences. Thus, there's a built in incentive for individuals in a market not to be wasteful since they are bearing their own costs and benefits. Government on the other hand, always demands more money whenever they allocate resources inefficiently, and are able to spread their costs over a great number of people, which doesn't allow the ones making the bad decisions to bear the full consequences of their actions.

I think social programs are best run on a voluntary community level. This allows people in the community to better decide who really needs help and who is just trying to freeload, since they actually know the people personally. This is how things use to be done before the Progressive and Welfare era. Programs like welfare have destroyed black and other minority communities. What was supposed to be a temporary program has turned into a permanent lifestyle.

You should check out this book. It explains the effectiveness of community organizations and the special interest groups that destroyed it.
http://www.amazon.com/From-Mutual-Aid-W ... 0807848417