hated artists that put out quality music

Talk About Anything On Your Mind
DOGGZILLA

hated artists that put out quality music

Unread post by DOGGZILLA »

EVERYBODY has artists that for one reason or another they just cant stand...but still listen to them because the beats are bananas or the production/mastering is just THAT good. who is yours? one of mine is...
his voice is annoying, his face makes me want to punch it, he is NOT the reason his sales are so high...it is due to the artists he pays to be features. HE has never really been "relevant". nobody i know has anything good to say about him...EXCEPT that his albums go in.
what artists do you listen to even though you want to punch them in the throat?
seanchasinpaper

Re: hated artists that put out quality music

Unread post by seanchasinpaper »

[youtube][/youtube]
[youtube][/youtube]
DEV

Unread post by DEV »

id have to say Image mess is annoying as fuck anymore.

:dre:
Milk

Unread post by Milk »

I will ALWAYS fucc wit MeSS.. That's what I grew up listening to...
DEV

Unread post by DEV »

Milk wrote:I will ALWAYS fucc wit MeSS.. That's what I grew up listening to...
that watered down shit he has put out anymore is garbage. I miss mess on like Bandanas, Tattoos, and tongue rings, 2nd and 3rd letter,disobayish,messy situationz ..or drapped up and chipped out vol. 1, I actually liked all of those. Along with most of the shooting ranges. I even liked the cake and ice cream vol 1, or bread money on your " " I forgot the name..
DannyBo

Unread post by DannyBo »

I feel what you saying Dev, ever since the uproar from fans after those "Nemo Mixtapes" & all the bootsy music, Mess even said himself in interviews & social media he recognized the fans weren't diggin' that shit & said he's bring the street shit back. Then came the Frank Lucas & Kokaine Ballads which both had dope tracks imo & were far better than any of the recent shit. This LP he's got coming this summer been in the works for a minute now & i'm expecting some dope material outta it..... we'll just have to see though
DEV

Unread post by DEV »

DannyBo wrote:I feel what you saying Dev, ever since the uproar from fans after those "Nemo Mixtapes" & all the bootsy music, Mess even said himself in interviews & social media he recognized the fans weren't diggin' that shit & said he's bring the street shit back. Then came the Frank Lucas & Kokaine Ballads which both had dope tracks imo & were far better than any of the recent shit. This LP he's got coming this summer been in the works for a minute now & i'm expecting some dope material outta it..... we'll just have to see though
I agree, kokaine ballads was good.
Streetz
BOSS

Unread post by Streetz »

He got alotta dope
messy situations, death on a bitch, bandanas, disobayish, turf politics, still explosive, explosive wit quinn, guce an mess, mess keak an psd 1, and bonnie an clyde wit marva are all classics

highly aggressive 1 & 2, prices on my head 1 & 2, them blows, them mess an irocc joints, mess an mitch, mess an nutty, kokaine ballads, cake an ice cream 1, mess an bugzy, all 3 messcalen joints, mess keak psd 2, an mess an doe are all dope as fuck too

plus the first cpl shooting ranges, first cpl draped up joints, west coast gangsta, millionaire gangsta 16, skrillionaire, muzik fo the taliban, an the koalition mixtape are all dope comps too

his classic material outweighs the bad stuff by far :arnold2: :jack: :arnold3: :obama: :dre: :pac: :mj: :yee:
DOGGZILLA

Unread post by DOGGZILLA »

i listen to messy marv...its that boy boy guy i cant stand lol
Streetz
BOSS

Unread post by Streetz »

im waitin for niggas to post that fake buster ass cop that usta be a co

:jack: :arnold2: :arnold3: :obama: :pac: :mj: