DEV

Re: Mega

Unread post by DEV »

im using batshare off top
Streetz
BOSS

Unread post by Streetz »

batshare sucks it freezes up has a size limit and a amount limit even if ur signed in

mega keeps links forever and up and downloads quick
doogie54

Unread post by doogie54 »

i still say FUCK mega, that shit never works for me..it either freezes up and keeps restarting...

OR..the fuckin bar fills all the way up after i've sat there (sometimes for an hour or 2)...and as soon it hits 100%, it tells me "decryption error"

you niggas trippin condoning wack-ass mega :roll:
NaRf

Unread post by NaRf »

well i dont recall having to install an add on i use google chrome and firefox sometimes. Yea sometimes it does fuck up i think when people upload something goes wrong with the file because i have noticed on some mega links it starts and then at a certain percent says that decryption error bs. but over all i think its pretty good and love the no limit on file sizes so unless told otherwise by the admins imma keep fuckin with mega. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
[youtube][/youtube]
NaRf

Unread post by NaRf »

Sorry My Nigga Abu!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
[youtube][/youtube]
Streetz
BOSS

Unread post by Streetz »

NaRf wrote:well i dont recall having to install an add on i use google chrome and firefox sometimes. Yea sometimes it does fuck up i think when people upload something goes wrong with the file because i have noticed on some mega links it starts and then at a certain percent says that decryption error bs. but over all i think its pretty good and love the no limit on file sizes so unless told otherwise by the admins imma keep fuckin with mega. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
the decryption error has do do wit the file not the site plus no limits fuckin right my nigga
CashMeOut

Unread post by CashMeOut »

When you upload to mega servers your files are encrypted as well. The way I understand it, the governement can't go through your files to snoop through your shit and they also cannot prosecute you for copyrighted shit, I guess. If I remember correctly, the DotCom guy that "created" it said that even they(Mega.co.nz) cant access your files if the government wanted them to, because only the uploader has access to the encryption key or some shit like that. The unlimited downloads/speeds are what make it appealling to me. Plus, a 50GB cloud for free is fuckin nice. Especially if you work in the Music Industry. Limits the amount of External Hard Drives you gotta carry around & risk losin.
Kush

Unread post by Kush »

Mega Is The Muhfuckin Shit Nigga
:yoda: :yee: :mj: :dre: :arnold3:
Streetz
BOSS

Unread post by Streetz »

CashMeOut wrote:When you upload to mega servers your files are encrypted as well. The way I understand it, the governement can't go through your files to snoop through your shit and they also cannot prosecute you for copyrighted shit, I guess. If I remember correctly, the DotCom guy that "created" it said that even they(Mega.co.nz) cant access your files if the government wanted them to, because only the uploader has access to the encryption key or some shit like that. The unlimited downloads/speeds are what make it appealling to me. Plus, a 50GB cloud for free is fuckin nice. Especially if you work in the Music Industry. Limits the amount of External Hard Drives you gotta carry around & risk losin.

thank you for the logic

so basically once in a while u get an error but all so ur shit is safer in the long run

its short term vs long term payoff

long term always wins

an most niggas talkin bout not fuckin wit it aint uppin hella discos like ur boy so idgaf nigga