shit got crazy but we back CB should be back soon
MenaCeLoC

Re: Ghetto Prime

Unread post by MenaCeLoC »

south west up ! wat it do gp
Ghetto Prime

Unread post by Ghetto Prime »

peace, peace. good to be back in the network. i don wanna dig too too deep wit anything but what the heck happened to the original tbs format if ya'll dont mind me asking? and Big Ups to any and all friends of Ghetto Prime Meridian. We"re a strong unstopable nation, ya heard me. I got the highest level of respect for all of ya'll...
SMOKES COOKIES14

Unread post by SMOKES COOKIES14 »

wats gud my nigga glad to see everyone found they way back here. from what iv been told it will end up looking the same dev jus opend it so we can start re uploading shit
DEV

Unread post by DEV »

Ghetto Prime wrote:peace, peace. good to be back in the network. i don wanna dig too too deep wit anything but what the heck happened to the original tbs format if ya'll dont mind me asking? and Big Ups to any and all friends of Ghetto Prime Meridian. We"re a strong unstopable nation, ya heard me. I got the highest level of respect for all of ya'll...
I stretch across the globe like the Prime Meridian lol. What up my nigga GPM, glad to see you back. Basically I had problems with Vbulletin, got told Im fucked. Didnt have access to anything for like 2 weeks, Cant get the last database transferred to this new one..SO fuck it we start over. It will be easier thought this time because we have people already here.. and people know about it.
Ghetto Prime

Thats realla than a new hunid dolla bill, bro. Im here and Im ready to go. Looking forward to us getting back to running at full force. Ya'll know Prime Time Ghetto Gamez stands behind anything ya'll do. Thank u for getting back to me as well, and fuck VBullshit (VBulletin) for 2013! I guess them crackahz wasnt playin fair.
Streetz
BOSS

Unread post by Streetz »

wat up nigga we workin bout to be back like cooked nigga
Ghetto Prime

wooord up! cats gwan have they stems out waitin to throw on a BIG peice an burn it down! haha
doogie54

Unread post by doogie54 »

GPM be spittin them raps that make ya bitch panties moist