Ghetto Prime

Introduce Yourself..
Streetz
BOSS

Re: Ghetto Prime

Unread post by Streetz »

BayArea51 wrote:^^^^ hahaha that shit is funny as fuck, trying to not wreck his fitted hats :arnold3:

hahahaha i see the laughing stock of TBS

my nigga GP far from a laughing stock my nigga

he got that snub says he doin wat he wants :obama:
Ghetto Prime

Unread post by Ghetto Prime »

Haha I aint mad at ya Zodiac. Most of us jus up here havin fun and bein ourself, enjoyin all the complimentary rap. Thanks for the view btw. What up D an what up #Rx. Preciate u clearin the air about me. Ive been on my grind 24 last couple of days, plus goin a lil too hard with all the other stuff so I'll keep it brief for the most part. Just wanted to check in an say peace. I grabbed that Ryda and that Shady Nate up off here this morning so I'll be checkin those within the next couple of days. @Dev Im glad to see that track with Amp, Bossi & Cartiyay from Da Krazies 2 on your post. I hope that comes out soon, it's highly anticipated.
DEV

Unread post by DEV »

Ghetto Prime wrote:Haha I aint mad at ya Zodiac. Most of us jus up here havin fun and bein ourself, enjoyin all the complimentary rap. Thanks for the view btw. What up D an what up #Rx. Preciate u clearin the air about me. Ive been on my grind 24 last couple of days, plus goin a lil too hard with all the other stuff so I'll keep it brief for the most part. Just wanted to check in an say peace. I grabbed that Ryda and that Shady Nate up off here this morning so I'll be checkin those within the next couple of days. @Dev Im glad to see that track with Amp, Bossi & Cartiyay from Da Krazies 2 on your post. I hope that comes out soon, it's highly anticipated.

hell yeah, I fucked up at first and put v-12 on the name of it on youtube, then I got blazed later and realized it sounded more like cartiyay. Of Course Thizzler has it on there with just Amps Name on it, and on the download it only says amp so im left to pick out the features. that's how we do it though right lol. peace bro, get you a signature fit in with all of us shit you are triple OG.

:dre:
Streetz
BOSS

Unread post by Streetz »

def need to get u a sig my nig

:jack: :arnold2: :arnold3: :dre: :mj: :obama: :pac: :yee: :yee: :yee: :yee:
Ghetto Prime

:gpm:
Misterious-G

Unread post by Misterious-G »

Gettin Pussy still in the buildin that nigga still on that Lavish D shit drivin around and shootin rapvids
[youtube][/youtube]
Ghetto Prime

Peace Peace to tha young bo Misterious. I'm ridin round I'm gettin it, its mine I spend it! Lol I'm still outchere tyrnta get it how I live, pahtna. Grippin grain, sittin on leather an all that other shit that don't even matter. As always thanks to u and everyone else that took the time to check a real Prime Minister out doe. & big ups to u all day for steppin in the arena like Gangstarr and throwin up a lil post! I see u, son! I wanna apologize for taking so long to reply. I just been up to the usual, battlin drug addiction and gettin money like college tuition. Ghetto Crime Elements is still in and around the buildin for the 2 Thousand & 13 Pennies, as I hope and assume all of u are as well.

I wanna take a brief minute to thank all the brothaz that continue to post all the dope new and old music ona daily basis. Ya'll fools make it hard for me too keep up with this shit sometimes! I tip my snap-back to ya'll for real.
DEV

Unread post by DEV »

This post got more views on it than anything else on the site yall. This shit got 5000+ views lol
Streetz
BOSS

Unread post by Streetz »

Ya Dat

ay gp u better be throbbin this up in Boston bro

:dave: :dave: :dolph: :dolph: :dolph: :dave: :dave:
Ghetto Prime

Lol Dope statistical analysis, D! Like Jigga say "Men lie, women lie but numbers don't." I remember I was giving damn near an inugural speech when I hit like 2,000 views! Lol Whoever thought that TBS would take it this far! Hopefully I can continue to keep coming with that quality content and we can all continue to build on what's important and destroy any and all negativity.
:gayz2: