Streetz
BOSS

Re: Ghetto Prime

Unread post by Streetz »

that stu an levi hella dope too
Ghetto Prime

Unread post by Ghetto Prime »

Peace peace, and shouts to all the new and originoo members. Just stayin true to the tradition of what I do I figured I'd let my mind spray and bless ya'll with my top 3 standout tracks of HD's newest bangah, "No Days Off". #7 H1 N1, #9 No Pretendo, & my top pick off the album #10 Trapped. Trapped is no joke whatesoever and easily one of the best songs I've heard as of lately.
Ghetto Prime

Ghetto Primateen Mist on deck jus checkin in sayin hello. I'm back on my early mornin grit patiently waiting at the airport. Been workin the wood wheel floatin around on that air suspension and definitely been feelin all the new Lox material I've recently gotten (Thanks to all who made that happen with the all quality posts. I'm forever indebted). Since day one when DannyBo put me on to Bux Productions I've been a fan and he and Lox are makin that beautiful music, no question. There's not too many Lox songs I don't like but off "I'm So Fresh" so far that short lil pimp track, #12 is standing out to me and the last song on the tape, #15 with the ill Pink Floyd sample (I think from either Dark Side Of The Moon or The Wall) is probably my favorite off the project.
After only one quick listen I really like the new Rich- Cracc Scrills album a lot, but I suppose that comes as really no big surprise. Rich always manages to keep things new and creative while at the same time staying true to what he does and to his core fan base...I've also been lucky enuff to get the time to check the first couple of songs off Street Knowledges' Beat Street mixtape and I thought they we re pretty coo. Based off the few comments/opinions I read from you guys (which I respect very much) that were posted under the Beat Street thread basically saying production is at times lacking and a mention of Street's artistic choice to go in more of a party, hype type of direction musically, I had low expectations for it, but after hearing the first 2 tracks I feel that its not too bad so far. I'm gonna definitely give it a fair listen. Staying on the topic of AR Records, which as a whole I like very much, I was somewhat disapointed with D-Dre & Dubb 20's Hood Presidentz album. Honestly I'm not a big fan of Dubb 20's music and I never have been. I jus find his music to be very much average and pretty boring. I know it wasn't neccesarily delibrate, but the idea of Dubb replacing Ronnie Lox on the AR roster to me seems crazy from a music and label standpoint. I realize that there's more than music behind Lox no longer being directly with AR, but none the less he's still going hardbody and I wish nothing but succsess to all parties involved.
I'll close by again mentioning HD and his lastest LP "No Days Off" which I consider to be one of the better rap albums of the year at this point in the game. I myself, not all that long ago somewhat doubted his music and questioned what all the hype was about, but apon further listening and going back a lil I definitely started to get it and like it A LOT more than I did. Currently I would definitely consider him to be in the top 5 Bay Area rappers. H is dope and I will admit that I was somewhat surprised when I saw a couple of comments in the "Top 5 Worst Bay Area Rappers" listing H as one of the worst! It's coo tho and I'm always happy to hear everyone's logical and well thought-out opinions and comments.
Ghetto Prime

I'm a muthafuckin boy, writing too damn much up here lately, but I just wanned to quickly chime in and say that that new Rich, Jack, an Blow official site avatar jawnt is dope!!
Streetz
BOSS

Unread post by Streetz »

Ghetto Prime wrote:I'm a muthafuckin boy, writing too damn much up here lately, but I just wanned to quickly chime in and say that that new Rich, Jack, an Blow official site avatar jawnt is dope!!
thanks bro misterious made that

its supposed to be our banner but figured id leave it up instead of that other shit

me an dev been workin hard as fuck on this shit my nigga
Streetz
BOSS

Unread post by Streetz »

the banner that is up with the bridge will be the entire site background and the logo wit blow will be the banner streched across the top its gonna be dope as fuck my nigga
Ghetto Prime

I would like to personally thank each and everyone of you that have taken the time to take a look at my intro/continuing piece. I never thought in my wildest dreams that I would ever have 1,720 views. Its truly a humbling experience to know that such a large amount of my fellow members, etc have cared enough about what I do, to check it out. I could never fully repay you all, but I can and will promise you all that I'll continue to come with exciting and innovative material that stays true to the quality and integrity that you've come to expect from Ghetto Prime Minister. Again, thank you all. It's truly an honor to be part of such an elite collective.
Streetz
BOSS

Unread post by Streetz »

:gp: :gp2: :gp3:
DEV

Unread post by DEV »

found this pic online, thought it looks like GPM lolol

:jack: 2
BayArea51

Unread post by BayArea51 »

^^^^ hahaha that shit is funny as fuck, trying to not wreck his fitted hats :arnold3:

hahahaha i see the laughing stock of TBS