Ghetto Prime

Introduce Yourself..
Streetz
BOSS

Re: Ghetto Prime

Unread post by Streetz »

ThizzleWiggle wrote:Hello im new and would like to say hello from hyphy france bonjour Hyphy français va muet de la Thizzle bouger danse yee
good shit nigga u pick the best nigga thread to post an intro my nigga welcome to the spot we get it up here
Ghetto Prime

Unread post by Ghetto Prime »

Man listen, u fellas are FAR too kind. Welcome to the bwoy Thizzy-Wigz, and peace to the whole France. We jus chasin that chicken, gettin up that guapelle.
Ghetto Prime

And ah, fuck halloween costumes and all that other bullshit. My 9 rings like a cell phone with unlimited minutes.
Ghetto Prime

Let's start a rap chypha!!!...Ima jack-boy I been a fool run up on ya wit a twenny-two/i don't need tha 9 I don't need the 40 this is light work, lil shorty/this is flight work when I mail the pack this aint bakin soda this A-1 cracc/I might chop it up I might break it down way I hit ya block it'll make ya frown/dont make my young bwoys act a clown right in broad day they'll gun ya down/they'll hunt ya down like endangered species/put a hole in ya wack-ass clothes, Encye//.....LOL
Ghetto Prime

Alright ok, the boy Thizz-Matic Wiggy steppin up to show an prove. I'm hip. That rhyme mighta been a diss to me, idk cuz I can't speak or read French but either way International Prime respecs game. If anyone else wants to contribute a few bars or whatever to the chypha, feel free but if ya'll brothas would allow me for a minute to step away from the rhyme shit, I'd like to share with u the current music (mostly all new) that I've had in rotation over the last couple of weeks. Sometimes the streets and the net alike be askin me what I've been analyzing and checkin, so here we go.

No real order aside from semi-alphabetical

1. AR-AB- M.U.D. Musik Motivation Under Distress (mixtape) *Hardbody Phillidelphia street shit!

2. Bird Money- The Book Of Bird Money The Name Speaks For Itself

3. Brotha Lynch Hung- Mannibalector

4. Cappadonna- Eyrth, Wynd, And Fire (2cd) *Cappa from Wu Tang Clans latest retail offering

5. Curren$y- New Jet City (mixtape)

6. Demigodz- Killmatic *Demigodz are an underground/backpack rap duo/group from Conneticut who for this outing have linked up with fellow CT rapper Blacastan, Boston's Esoteric as well as a couple other lesser known underground MC's

7. Edo G- Intelligence And Ignorance *Boston, MA

8. Blanco & The Jacka- Misfits

9. Eminem- Trailer Park Celebrity. (web release/mixtape)

10. HD & 600BJ- Black August EP

11. HD- No Days Off

12. Hell Rell- Streets Wanna Know 2 Valentines Massacre (mixtape) *Formely off Dipset. Harlem, NYC

13. J-Cole- Truly Yours EP (mixtape)

14. Ill Bill- The Grimy Awards *Brooklyn, NYC and brother of "death rap" pioneer Necro.

15. Kendrick Lamar- Good Kid M.A.A.D. City

16. Killah Priest- The Psychic World Of Walter Reed (2cd) *Long time Wu Tang Affiliate

17.Lil Rue- Highway Rue

18. Lil' Stu & Lil' Levi- Real Recognize Real (mixtape)

19. Livewire Records- I Pledge Allegience To The Wire 2

20. DJ Fresh & Raekwon- The Tonite Show

21. Trinidad James- Don't Be S.A.F.E.

22. Dj Toure- Toure's Theory

23. Turk- Blame It On The System (mixtape) *Former Cash Money Hot Boy who was recently released from prison after serving appoximately 7 years.

24. Ren Fetti- AK Home Of Lebron 2 (mixtape)

25. C-Bo Presents...Young Doe- A Product Of The Eighties *Denver, CO

26. DB Tha General- I Should've Been Singed (mixtape)

27. The Jacka Presents Dubb 20 & D-Dre- Hood Presidentz

28. Araab Music- For Professional Use Only (instrumentals)

Regga/Dancehall

29. Busy Signal- Reggae Music Again *Busy's studio album from late 2012. Busy Signal was released from American prison approximately 1 year ago after serving a lengthy sentence in relation to drug trafficing

30. Joesy Wales- The Outlaw/No Way Better Than Yard (2cd) *Joesy Wales is a Reggae pioneer circa late 70's-early 80's

31. Vybz Kartel- Pon Di Gaza 2.0 * One of many studio albums from reigning king of Jamacian Dancehall music. Vybz Kartel is currently incarcerated in Jamaica facing double homicide charges.

32. DJ Kenny- Bravery 2013 (mixtape)

33. DJ Fearless- Bubble Hard Jan. 2013 (mixtape)

34. DJ Fearless- Send Dem Home Jan. 2013 (mixtape)
Last edited by Ghetto Prime on Sat Mar 16, 2013 6:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Streetz
BOSS

Unread post by Streetz »

Young Doe - product of the eighties is a full album an hes from Denver my nigga

just for the info
Ghetto Prime

What's up, Jon. Thanks for checking out my list and appreciate that info. Out of all those albums I've recently got I've listened to that Doe joint the least and my initial thought on I was that it wasn't that good, but I barely checked it so I def have to go back to that one. For some reason I thought he was a KC artist, but clearly I was wrong.
Streetz
BOSS

Unread post by Streetz »

its pretty solid 3/4th is dope some filler tho but some slappers too

he takes time to get used to for sure he got a diff flow but the shit he did wit mess an stalin both dope too

i just been fuckin wit bird money an sav cartiyay
Ghetto Prime

Thatswhatsup. Ever since I grabbed Cartiyay's Slave album off here I've been an instant fan. Then I copped Black Roses off Amazon. Definitely one of my favorite artists. Bird Money's dope too and the new albums been growing on me more and more as I listen to it. Its got a handfull of slaps on it but my two faves as of now are #3 w/ The Jack and #10 is ridiculous with that sick beat. Off of my list of albums in rotation a few of the standouts to me are Killah Priest- Psychic World, HD- No Days Off, AR-AB- M.U.D, and Lil Stu & Lil Levi- RRR. The Stu & Levi joint has a gritty almost amature sound to it as far as the mix down and mastering, or lack of but it's dope and sounds like some straight off the block authentic KC shit! I like track #3 and the last track #14 w/ Lox & GAP off that album a lot.
Ghetto Prime

Livewire-I Pledge 2 also kinda surprised me a bit with a decent amount of quality material. Considering I've never been a huge Livewire fan, I'm feelin a handfull of cuts off that one too. The opening Stalin solo is dope, #3 w/ Stevie, Philthy an em is hot, #6 that Mack Music joint is smooth as fuck, and there's also a number of other D-boy anthem type tracks that go off that album. Overall the whole project got bangin production.