doogie54

Re: Ghetto Prime

Unread post by doogie54 »

[youtube][/youtube]
[youtube][/youtube]
Ghetto Prime

Unread post by Ghetto Prime »

What up, what up. I definitely already realized, courtesy of Rich that theres no way around it, u gotta take the stairs on your way up. Thats why Ghetto Prime's on a steady rise to the top!..What up Abu, KC in this bitch all day I see u, my G. Murda Mass got u covered like bomb shelters, word up...
Streetz
BOSS

Unread post by Streetz »

fuckin right my nigga we takin the stairs
Ghetto Prime

Peace brothaz, jus wanned to let ya'll know I'm still outchere. Still standin and stayin outta trouble...
Streetz
BOSS

Unread post by Streetz »

Ghetto Prime wrote:Peace brothaz, jus wanned to let ya'll know I'm still outchere. Still standin and stayin outta trouble...
good to hear my nigga hopefully cb up this week my nigga
Ghetto Prime

What's really hood? We starvin like 3rd world countries for that CB! It'll be good to get back that free exchange of ideas. Gotta bring back that open market of game tight knowledge...I'm anxious to check thaat new AP-9-Goon. Glad to see AP striking while the irons hot with that whole Coco/TMZ, etc situation. I hope Goon is of the same caliber as some of the material that was on Relentless.
Last edited by Ghetto Prime on Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Streetz
BOSS

Unread post by Streetz »

[youtube][/youtube]
Streetz
BOSS

Unread post by Streetz »

[youtube][/youtube]
Ghetto Prime

Hello, its me Ghetto Crime Emperial Majesty, Sole Controller Of My Own Destiny. I know brothaz are constantly at work behind the scenes, fighting goverment shut downs, posting new content and doing counteless other things in order to keep TBS up and running, and ahead of the competition. As always, job well done and thank u very much for providing an outlet and a home for brothaz such as myself. I would love to see a new CB go up, but beggars can't be choosey and I'm more than happy to see that the new releases continue to go up on almost a daily basis. Be sure to check out some of my new excerpts posted in the New Release section under Gap, Bird & Young Bossi-Cake Team, DJ Toure, and Lil Rue & Omni Loud Pack 2. It's all just a lil somethin to keep heads talking and to further improve the "GPM" brand and my presence on the board. Thanks in advace to anyone that takes the time to check it out.