BOSS

Re: Ghetto Prime

Unread post by Streetz »

imma just go ahead an sticky ur intro lol
Streetz
BOSS

Unread post by Streetz »

First Leak From TheSlaps101 & JonStreetz Present KC2AK (2013)

V-12 Series - More Change Ft. Live & J-Fra

[youtube][/youtube]

Super Dope MOB shit

Slap that
Support the MOB

:dolph: :dolph: :dolph: :dolph:
Ghetto Prime

Unread post by Ghetto Prime »

Peace Jon and thank you. I'm glad ya'll bros are still in Prime's corner! Lol....I've been on the road moving around so I haven't logged in on my laptop in a lil minute, but as soon as I do ima check the new slaps and let u know what I think. (On my Blackberry I only see the graphics and the text of what u posted)...Off top some of my favorite new cd's are the new FA, I got that cover as my current screen saver on my phone (the long clip is cool LOL). I def got that new Dreper & Live in rotation, marinatin my soil with that one. Jacka & M Dot 80-Straight drop is my #1 fave album of the last couple months and in my opinion is far superior to any of the other new JA projects. Haven't even listened to it as much as I plan to, but Bossi got a sick verse on it. The first few songs go and #10 is definitely one of the standout bangahz that I'll be pulling off it for my nex compilation. Ona different side of the game, I really like the new Pete Rock & Camp Lo- 80 Blocks From Tiffany's Pt. 2 project that's available for free download on Datpiff.
Ghetto Prime

What up, what up. I've been a lil busy with life in general, my son, etc etc. Ima try to get back up here and start writing a lil more. Thanks to JonStreetz and everyone else for visiting the good Ghetto Prime thread. I had to re-energize and experience a little in order for me to get back up here and hit ya'll with something that's worthwhile.

First and foremost all the JonStreetz cover art looks dope for real, mad colorful and creative like a DMT trip or something. Looking like some ol' new and improved, 2013 No Limit type stuff! Its kew. I quickly checked that Feddie track u put up, the jawnt about their seeds, and it sounded good. All the lil samples I've heard so far are soundin official. Your obviously pushing a roster of mostly all new, and for the most part unestablished artist's and that's peace, but I couldn't help to notice that sick looking Briccgang James-Solidified cover! What up with that?! Any info would be appreciated. I also see that Ghetto The Plug & that Felony-1 cover. Hit the people's thread an holla @ us, kid! Looks like u got some dope shit in store, and we wanna know the inventory like we stockin the shelves! Lol

Before I go I'll leave ya'll with the very latest that I have in rotation. Haven't checked em all yet, but I was happy to get that new C-Bo, I instantly got down with that HD-Federal Thoughts (at the end of some of the songs there's like a lil 1 or 2 second gliche I guess u could say, like it got a lil messed up when it was ripped) but its not that serious, and big ups to Northern all day for coming thru with an important album. Non-stop thanks to Kush for continuing to deliver a ridiculous volume of Akron slaps! That V-12 Series-Nuketown with the dope cover is definitely gonna be up in my deck over the next week or so. I saw someone refer to Kush as like the Lord of Akron or somethin like that. They weren't lyin! That boy gets busy in the Akron/Midwest section! Glad to finally have that K-Jizzle as well. Last 2 new joints I can remember off hand that I grabbed are Goodie Mob-Age Against The Machine & Earl Sweatshirt-Doris.

Hope all u guys are doing well and as always I look forward to seeing what ya'll bring to the table. In my HD voice, Thank You!
Streetz
BOSS

Unread post by Streetz »

i fuck wit u homie an appreciate the support

basically
i fucks wit kfifth real tough an we pushin all $tay Grind'n Ent. projects
an that Ghetto people

the homie feddie young ooutta akron pushin hard

Twan G an Shoddy is the homies

gritter, lil frost, threat, thizz latin midwest, Primo, ThizzOAK we all pushin that hardline MOB shit

an Briccgang just told me hes almost done wit it an wants to drop it in november, the shit is gonna be straight crack, i dont think i ever heard him spit shit that wasnt, an he on the beats

Its a MOB movement im tryin put together tough, its love on all sides, an everbody pushin for this MOB

Etho & Young Twon just filmed the video wit mdot80 for the cd

mike da baller an joseph millionaire moves is my people

Dior my nigga straight up

astory is his artist

we pushin that hardline Soda Gang shit

Im all across the board real shit homie

talkin wit Jay B in denver bout doin something

an we bout to do that GPM greatest Shlumps Vol. 18

get at me homie

:dolph: :dolph: :dolph:
Streetz
BOSS

Unread post by Streetz »

[youtube][/youtube][youtube][/youtube]

an we doin the video wit Lil Joe soon
directed by Bill Hughes
Streetz
BOSS

Unread post by Streetz »

[youtube][/youtube]
Ghetto Prime

Ay what's up guys. Has the Lil Paper'ed Up Mess robbery/Lil Hyfe situation been reported on up here? I didn't see it In World News or Bay News section
Ghetto Prime

Peace & blessings. I haven't posted on my thread for quite some time but my brother MSD asked me if I could help him out with one of his online projects that he's been working on by giving him a plug up here. I don't mean to spam ya'll and my dudes not looking for money or any of that. Thanks to all of u guys up here this thread continues to get more than a fair amount of traffic, so for any of ya'll that are fans of wrestling or even just curious about it, check it out and support my boy MSD. He keeps it lit and all the way live jus like ya boy Prime Time Family Viewing

HELP WANTED!

Wanted: Fight-Fiction artists, writers & fans for expansive new chapter in Mash-Up Wrestling history.

** Mash-Up Wrestling Homepage (click here) **

What is Mash-Up Wrestling?  A world of infinite literary possibility.  This is WWE2k14 if it were produced by PWI & mashed up with the legend teams from NBA2k12.  The wrestling version of EA Fight Night.  It's better than any campaign creation mode in Raw Vs Smackdown because you have complete & utter control over every facet of your design.  Like writing?  Like reading?  Like day dreaming, comics or fantasy sports?  D&D, WoW, MMorGs, GTA??  Do you like wrestling?  Then this is the place for you!  The ground-floor level of the most revolutionary fight-fiction game in history!  Win exciting prizes, compete against others & enjoy the fruits of a thousand labors!   

Email me: MadStepDad@gmail.com  

WHAT:

We are looking to fill 3 positions in our shared universe, each with their own corresponding level of commitment:

1) Fan (Beginner): Part-time readers, recappers & opinionists wanted.  No registration or screen-name required; all guest posts are welcome.  Follow along or just breeze through.  We want to know what YOU have to say, because the FANS drive all sports, fantasy or not.  Criticism, hyperbole & gay-bashing is permitted.

2) Management (Intermediate): GM Mode.  Help build & draft rosters, perform management duties & get your hands dirty without having to worry about delivering product.  Presidents, Commissioners, Secretaries of Defense & Gorilla Monsoons all welcome.     

3) Talent (Advanced): The superstars of Mash-Up Wrestling.  Join the fight-fiction Dream Team as they perform unworldly feats before a showcase of millions.  Formulate your own independent organization, fitting whatever personal criteria you prefer.  Whether you want a vast array of individual talent, or very-specific timeline appropriate names, the call is yours to make.  You're the head coach, booker & casting agent!  Scratch a temporary itch or book long-term; you will have access to an ever-flowing stream of omnipresent wrestling talent from which to satisfy your fight-fiction fix!  This is a game of expert chemistry and combustibility.  Will you grow to be the next Heisenberg of fantasy wrestling??  Or just dead in the water like Scarface?  

Email me: MadStepDad@Gmail.com

WHERE:

Mash-Up Wrestling encompasses all degrees of style & difficulty.  Analyze the following 2 examples.  Your work can be as minimal or extravagant as you please.  All that's required is a touch of imagination & a burst of inspiration.  One card, two cards, three cards, four.  It really doesn't matter, all are welcome through the door!

Point A

WWE Live Event (9/28/2013)

to

Point Z

BCCW TV Episode #24 (Slaughtahouse Stampede III)

Find something comfortable between those two extremes and you're off to the races.  

WHO:

The recruitment drive is in full swing.  Email me: MadStepDad@Gmail.com  We are in the midst of presenting our most daring & controversial expansion pack yet: REVOLUTION.  For fans of fantasy drafting and the like, this is for you.  A one-time only Expansion Draft featuring names & talent you won't find in ANY other fantasy wrestling game!!  This is the exclusive pre-order-only DLC for Mash-Up Wrestling, and YOU can be a part of it!  The following names will be up for disbursal on this special one-time-only occasion:

[font color="bea210"]2 Cold Scorpio
AJ Styles
Austin Aries
Big Show
Brock Lesnar
Chris Benoit
The British Bulldog & Harry Smith
CM Punk
Cody Rhodes
Curtis Axel
Mr. Perfect Curt Hennig
Dolph Ziggler
El Generico
GOLDBERG
Jerry Lynn
Kurt Angle
Kevin "F'n" Steen
Randy Orton
Rey Mysterio JR
Shane Douglas
Sting
Tommy Dreamer
Wade Barrett
Zach Ryder
Koko B. Ware
Fabulous Rougeaus Brothers
Eliminators
Sid Vicious & Dan Spivey
Powers of Pain (Warlord & Barbarian)
Justin Gabriel & Evan Bourne
Jim Cornette
Jimmy Hart
Jim Ross
Jerry Lawler
Paul Heyman
Todd Grisham
Joey Styles
Micheal Buffer[/font]

** AND MANY MANY MORE!! **

This doesn't even begin to scrape the bottom of the most expansive Free Agent pool in Fantasy Wrestling history.  Hundreds of names (with hundreds more left unearthed) to choose from, with no market limit or draft ceiling!!

Check it out! ** CLICK HERE FOR CURRENT FREE AGENT POOL **

Email me: MadStepDad@Gmail.com

WHY:

So what are you waiting for??  Don't delay another moment!  Sign up & register today to ensure your legacy!  Email me with further questions, concerns and/or death threats: MadStepDad@Gmail.com.

Once again, that's MadStepDad@Gmail.com

The world of fight-fiction is at your finger tips, with the option of reaching fantasy wrestling nirvana!!  Are you brave enough?  Bold enough?  Bored enough to mount such a challenge??  Sharpen your blades & draw your weapon!  Fantasy wrestling is a battle field growing heavy with the sound of WAR.  Who's side are you on?

** See your name in Mash-Up Wrestling history **