Ghetto Prime

Introduce Yourself..
Ghetto Prime

Re: Ghetto Prime

Unread post by Ghetto Prime »

Coo coo, I can't wait to hear the new music. I know ya'll will go hood diamond and better like ya bwoy Imperial Prime Allah Intelligent. Break dem joints out quick, son. M-A Double Dolla Sign is waitin on em! Which one are u, the boy-boy Etho or the boy-boy Twon? Also does ur KC 2 AK compilation feature established aritsts we already know from those regions or will we be introduced to new up and coming acts??
Streetz
BOSS

Unread post by Streetz »

Etho an Twon is the young homies outta KC. Spittin Flames

That KC 2 AK is going to have esablished acts as well as up an comers mixed its gonna be a classic no doubt. wait til u hear the first single

An that A-Story is the homie outta NY (all content no filler)
Ghetto Prime

Ghetto Prime Street Life Connoisseur back in the mix like strange chemicals in street drugs made by unscrupulous manufactures. I woke up this morning in the passenger seat of my car parked in the lot of an unknown apartment complex. I was dehydrated as fuck and some rain had gotten into my car thru the open window. It wasn't too bad tho, I still had my on watch, my cd book was untouched and all my other stuff was in place. I had purposely left the ham sandwich at home, cuz I knew I was only going to be in and around upscale neighborhoods for the night and the likely hood of me needing it was slim to none. Thankfully that held true and the most dangerous thing that I got into was the combination of Corona's w/ lime, margarita's, and the bottle of Sauvignon Blanc that I had finished with the 2 white girls that I was with for the evening.

I'd prolly still be sleeping in the parking lot if it wasn't for me getting a call from my BM around 10am that woke me up. Luckily I got a decent BM and she wasn't trippin or anything. She was jus checking on me and wanted to confirm that she was dropping Young Prime off with me later on tonight. We chopped it up for another few minutes before I let her go and decided it was time for me to get the fuck out of the parking lot! I threw on my Freddie Gibbs-ESGN cd and murked back about 15 miles, first to Dunkin Donuts for some coffee, then back to the house that I had originally started at.

I'm feelin alright now. Jus takin it easy back at the million dollar spizzle drinkin my coffee, smokin Ports and flexin my story telling ability up here with u guys. I'm bout to head off to pick up one of my snow's from her job then Ima jus take it from there and see where the day takes me. True Story.
Last edited by Ghetto Prime on Sat Jul 27, 2013 1:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
doogie54

Unread post by doogie54 »

Ghetto Prime wrote:Ghetto Prime Street Life Connoisseur back in the mix like strange chemicals in street drugs made by unscrupulous manufactures. I woke up this morning in the passenger seat of my car parked in the lot of an unknown apartment complex. I was dehydrated as fuck and some rain had gotten into my car thru the open window. It wasn't too bad tho, I still had my on watch, my cd book was untouched and all my other stuff was in place. I had purposely left the ham sandwich at home, cuz I knew I was only going to be in and around upscale neighborhoods for the night and the likely hood of me needing it was slim to none. Thankfully that held true and the most dangerous thing that I got into was the combination of Corona's w/ lime, margarita's, and the bottle of Sauvignon Blanc that I had finished with the 2 white girls that I was with for the evening.

I'd prolly still be sleeping in the parking lot if it wasn't for me getting a call from my BM around 10am that woke me up. Luckily I got a decent BM and she wasn't trippin or anything. She was jus checking on me and wanted to confirm that she was dropping Young Prime off with me later on tonight. We chopped it up for another few minutes before I let her go and decided it was time for me to get the fuck out of the parking lot! I threw on my Freddie Gibbs-ESGN cd and murked back about 15 miles, first to Dunkin Donuts for some coffee, then back to the house that I had originally started at.

I'm feelin alright now, jus chillin like I'm supposed to, back at the million dollar spizzle drinkin my coffee, smokin Ports and flexin my story telling ability up here with u guys. I'm bout to head off to pick up one of my snow's from her job then Ima jus take it from there and see where the day takes me. True Story.
^^GPM still Boston Market pimpin :magic:
Ghetto Prime

LOL u already know! I don't even know why I wrote that. It was jus a stupid night and I'm getting too old for that shit. I gotta get my life together. LoL Once I woke up and got my shit in order I had a lil time to kill, so I jus threw it up here. Cool Story, bro!
Thanks for reading, and commenting.

Back to rap: I initially spoke negatively about Joe Blow's latest effort, "Blow". While I still do feel that its one of his weaker offerings I've listened to it a lil more and it does have a few slaps on it.

Ampichino's Da Krazies 2 overall doesn't disappoint. Disk 1 starts off hella strong for the first few tracks and the opening track on disk 2, "Early Grave" while even tho an older recycled track it fits very well on the album and is one of my personal faves up on it.

A couple of other joints I've checked amongst others are Cream Team, RTF-Scrilla Spree, and as I previously mentioned Freddie Gibbs-ESGN, which I think is dope!
Last edited by Ghetto Prime on Fri Aug 02, 2013 2:09 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Streetz
BOSS

Unread post by Streetz »

[youtube][/youtube]
Ghetto Prime

Peace & blessings from Imperial Prime @llah. I'm jus outchea grittin now, and worryin about shinin later. To Jon: I peeped the first track u posted (Where It All Started At) and it's dope. I like that beat a lot with the ill background vocal sample. It gives the track a serious sounding type of vibe. Ima def check out the other one and any more that come out after that....Shouts to Danny for puttin up that Jacka & Double OO-Futuristic Mob. Ima def grab that one. I still haven't checked out any of the new material that the Livewire camp has put out. If anyone has any thoughts or opinions on any of those projects, I'd love to hear what u think. Also how's the new Lil Rue-Dead End? I said I wasn't gonna check for Rue anymore but he's too closely affiliated with artists that I hold in high regard. That says a lot for unity amongst artists within a region. Something the East Coast has lacked for many years...Last but not least, the new and improved banner looks good, I like that!
Ghetto Prime

*Advertisement brought to you by Ghetto Prime Promotions*

Be sure to get down with the movement and support Ghetto Prime Minister & Thebayslaps.com by checking out my 2 new and exciting posts! Both can be found in the New Release section under The Jacka & Guce- Bullys Wit Fullys thread and in the Rich The Factor- Srill Or Be Scrilled 2 thread. Any and all comments are welcome and thank you to everyone for your continued support.

:gpm:
Ghetto Prime

Does everyone hate Ghetto Prime now? (Frown face) My daily views significantly dropped and no ones replying to any of my posts anymore. If I let the fame of my 10,000 views go to my head, I'm sorry guys. I know I may have gone a lil too mainny with my in depth rap analysis and reviews. I'm from the East Coast tho, a lot of us don't just logically say "That slaps!" Or "That's dope!" when we like a song. We be extra complex and complicated wit it and say some ol wild shit like "That's a bangah, word ta God! I got 2 for 5 all day, Ayo run ta tha sto and get me a peach Snapple!" LOL or some other type of shit that don't even make any sense. LOL...Anyways Ghetto P keeps it ahunid with ya'll and I aint neva gonna switch it up and get on some clown-ass celebrity shit! One.
Streetz
BOSS

Unread post by Streetz »

we still fucks wit u homie