Ghetto Prime

Introduce Yourself..
Ghetto Prime

Re: Ghetto Prime

Unread post by Ghetto Prime »

U already know, kid!! That covers dope btw! Ima grab that as soon as possible and saturate the streets of The Bloody Bean wit it!! Shit u might have to name Volume 2 KC 2 AK 2 MA featuring Ghetto Prime Car Rap & The Wood Grain Wheel Committee! Haha!
Last edited by Ghetto Prime on Mon Jul 08, 2013 4:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Streetz
BOSS

Unread post by Streetz »

u can get down wit any project we do send ur shit to jonstreetz@gmail.com or DevinReber@gmail.com

thx for the love bro :dolph: :dolph: :dolph:
Ghetto Prime

No question! Brothaz is doin it Orca! Thx to u, D, Kush & everyone else for keepin the site poppin like its supposed to! & @ the end of the day, fuck 5,000 views! We trying to get our membership up to a MIL and go ghetto diamond offa this shit!...Maybe not tho, cuz then the commercial rap industry would prolly get shook and team up with the boys to shut this shit down! LOL To anyone hatin on this Mafi, mind ya business! All we really doin is networking and promoting truth in the form of independent and regional rap.
Ghetto Prime

These darn spam-bots really took it to the next by having the audacity to plaster the good Ghetto Prime thread with a bunch of cyber nonsense. Thank goodness the moderators got on their janitorial grind and cleaned it up.
Misterious-G

Unread post by Misterious-G »

this nigga Ghetto Prime is stayin on deck all day long. Real definition of the streets. nigga needs his own show on discovery nigga. documentary style ya kno
[youtube][/youtube]
Streetz
BOSS

Unread post by Streetz »

real shit this dude got 100 posts but 7000 views this nigga a legend :gpm:
Ghetto Prime

Ghetto Sub-Prime Mortgage, bringin down property values but bringin em up when I drive that Cadillac thru/jump out on some Mafia shit and then I wack you//

Not to sound repetitive guys but Thank You! If I didn't have brothaz checkin out the thread and contributing to it, it wouldn't be shit! Cats made Gifs and all that other stuff that definitely add-on. This shit became almost like a CB for us, when times got hard! LOL As for only having like 91 posts and hella views on it, I try to make each post count and come with somethin that's actually worth reading. I got some misses in my catalog (wack posts) but I try not to jus come on everyday and post mad shit just for the sake of getting my name up. Ever since I got fired from XXL for continuously trying to cover Rich The Factor, Mob Figaz, etc LOL I've had no choice but to take my talents elsewhere, and I did so by coming up here and jus catching wreck with all u brothaz. I honestly couldn't ask for a more educated and supportive audience.
Streetz
BOSS

Unread post by Streetz »

Fuck wit the Homie A-Story outta Jersey

Comin Soon to www.TheBaySlaps.com
Ghetto Prime

To the bro Misterious G, I'm outchea, son trying to stay on deck ALL Day long! I'm shoppin the show around now to mainly Discovery and BET. I'm tryin to sell it as some ol' Wild Life World Of Ghetto Prime shit. Like u see me all thru the jungle, windin up @ different bitches houses on different drugs every week. I'm jus hoping I can last thru a couple seasons. At this rate its questionable. LOL
Ghetto Prime

Word?? That's your artist, Jon or an artists that ur working with??