R.I.P. (REST IN PEACE)

Talk About Anything On Your Mind
doogie54

R.I.P. (REST IN PEACE)

Unread post by doogie54 »

a thread for you to pay homage to ppl that aint here no more...could be fam, friends, actors, wrestlers, rappers...even martin luther king nigga..

r.i.p. to my big bro, and happy B-day as well my nigga, been damn near 10 years without you my nigga :cry:
BayArea51

Re: R.I.P. (REST IN PEACE)

Unread post by BayArea51 »

/reserved spot

/subscribe

R.I.P to your big bro fam happy birthday to him to, i will pour out a little some for him
doogie54

RANDY "MACHO MAN" SAVAGE

On the morning of May 20, 2011, Savage died after suffering a sudden heart attack while driving with his wife in Seminole, Florida, a town on the Pinellas County side of the Tampa Bay area. He was 58 years old. Savage became unresponsive and lost control of his Jeep Wrangler, crashing into a tree.

[youtube][/youtube]

MARKEISE "KILLA KEISE" HENRY

Henry was found inside a Pontiac that had crashed into trees and bushes on the shoulder of Interstate 80 around 11 p.m.. He appears to have been driving alone in his car when he was shot multiple times, said Vallejo police Detective Mat Mustard and Sgt. Joe Iacono.

Iacono said that California Highway Patrol officers and the Vallejo Fire Department had responded to what was initially reported at 11:58 p.m. as a traffic collision on eastbound I-80. They found the vehicle in the bushes on the highway shoulder between Tennessee Street and Redwood Parkway.

[youtube][/youtube]

DON CORNELIUS

In the early-morning hours of February 1, 2012, officers responded to a report of a shooting at 12685 Mulholland Drive and found Cornelius with an apparent self-inflicted gunshot wound to the head. He was taken to Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, where he was pronounced dead by the Los Angeles County Assistant Chief Coroner.

[youtube][/youtube]
doogie54

BayArea51 wrote:/reserved spot

/subscribe

R.I.P to your big bro fam happy birthday to him to, i will pour out a little some for him
thanks bro, much love my nigga
Streetz
BOSS

Unread post by Streetz »

RIP

Killa Keise
Mac Dre
Proof
Cassius
Heavy D
Johnny Cash
Pretty Black
Hitman
Mr Cee
Guru
JMJ
Mausberg
Pimp C
Rappin Ron
Left Eye
Allyah
Seagram
Big L
Big Pun
2Pac
Speedy Loc
Woodie Wood
Fat Tone
DJ Screw
Soulja Slim
Kadafi
Eazy E
Nate Dogg
MC Breed
Streetz
BOSS

Unread post by Streetz »

RIP Corey Owens

Much love my nigga Abu

thanks for this thread
BayArea51

Unread post by BayArea51 »

PieRxStreetz wrote:
RIP

Killa Keise
Mac Dre
Proof
Cassius
Heavy D
Johnny Cash
Pretty Black
Hitman
Mr Cee
Guru
JMJ
Mausberg
Pimp C
Rappin Ron
Left Eye
Allyah
Seagram
Big L
Big Pun
2Pac
Speedy Loc
Woodie Wood
Fat Tone
DJ Screw
Soulja Slim
Kadafi
Eazy E
Nate Dogg
MC Breed
nice post right here, i was thinking of all them when i seen the thread
doogie54

PieRxStreetz wrote:RIP Corey Owens

Much love my nigga Abu

thanks for this thread
thanks my ninja..and no problem..you know niggas dont get appreciation and shit till they dead..which is sad but true
TheBigSleep

Unread post by TheBigSleep »

^ Word, I agree. And sometimes not even then.

I have a list going of deceased people who had connections to the hip hop community (be it as an MC, DJ, producer, b-boy, graffiti artist, innovator, A&R, manager, etc.) that is up here:

http://theyreminisce.blogspot.com/

It's the most comprehensive list of its kind in existence and I'm constantly updating it. But I also know that this place has some real knowledgeable music heads so if anybody happens to have a name to add or information to correct / add onto, then please feel free to lemme know. [Ctrl] / [Cmd] + [F] in most browser windows will allow you to search for a specific term. (You can also click the words Name, Date, or Cause at the top of the page to sort accordingly.)