THE WIRE -- ONE OF THE BEST SHOWS EVER

Talk About Anything On Your Mind
doogie54

THE WIRE -- ONE OF THE BEST SHOWS EVER

Unread post by doogie54 »

for the niggas who've never watched this show, you most likely wont know what the fuck im talkin about.. :?

it''s so much good characters and good scenes in this show...

It was fucked up when Bodie and poot killed wallace..couldn't help but feel sorry for wallace :cry:

[youtube][/youtube]

but karma's a bitch..because years down the line, bodie and poot still questioned why they killed him...but Bodie really got pissed that Marlo was killin niggas over any little thing..

[youtube][/youtube]

the nigga got so mad to the point where he flipped out and fucked that cop car up..and got locked up..

[youtube][/youtube]

but fortunately mcnulty's sneaky ass managed to bail him out, and in exchange bodie decided to snitch on marlo..

[youtube][/youtube]

but that nigga Monk saw bodie get in the cop car wit mcnulty, which only confirmed Marlo's suspicions about bodie..so he sent snoop and chris to go get that nigga's corner (which Marlo ended up givin to Michael)

[youtube][/youtube]

fucked up too see Bodie go out the way he did..but at least Poot managed to get off the streets and get a job at a damn shoe store in season 5

[youtube][/youtube]

kenard was another character on that show..that lil nigga was like 10 years old, and after all these big-ass manhunts muthafuckas done initiated searching for Omar, this lil shit-talkin nigga managed to do the unthinkable..

[youtube][/youtube]
[youtube][/youtube]
doogie54

Re: THE WIRE -- ONE OF THE BEST SHOWS EVER

other memorable characthers on the show had to be

prop joe - he was one of the most sneakiest niggas on the show..and a true business man, but it was hell fucked up how his own nephew (Method Man) sold him out too Marlo for money..after all that shit he did for him

[youtube][/youtube]

stringer bell - this nigga did hella fucked up shit..he ended up gettin mad at deangelo for callin him out on that shit he had bodie & poot do to wallace..

[youtube][/youtube]

so this dirty nigga set up Dangelo to have him killed, and had em make it look like it was a suicide..

[youtube][/youtube]

but that shit only made shit fukced up wit him him and Avon, especially once he decided to actually tell avon it was him that set it up, and it wasnt a suicide

[youtube][/youtube]

from that point on, these 2 niggas who started off as buddies started plottin on the other one behind each others back..first off this nigga Stringer decided to invest dam near half they money in that real-estate shit (which Avon told the nigga not to do)..and quickly found out by that lawyer Levy that he got played..

[youtube][/youtube]

stringer bell got mad and tried to put a hit on senator clay davis cause he was pissed he ganked, but that nigga Avon couldn't help but give that nigga the whole "I told ya so"..

[youtube][/youtube]

stringer got on some true snake shit, and sent that muslim dude after Avon..but Avon thought on his feet and flipped the shit for his benefit and got muslim dude tryna get stringer instead..

[youtube][/youtube]

but little did Avon know, Stringer had also gave the feds on his entire operation..

[youtube][/youtube]

so Avon finally went back to jail after they raided his shit (thanks to the tip Stringer gave the police)

[youtube][/youtube]

and stringer ended up gettin killed after brother mouzone (the muslim nigga) and omar team up and realize stringer was pullin both of they strings by lieing and shit..he deserved to get killed though after all the scan shit he did on that show though

[youtube][/youtube]

one of the best scenes i've ever seen on TV is the one when in the back of each of they heads, they know that each of them has crossed each other..but they act completely oblivious to it and reminisce about old times and shit like aint nunna that shit happend.. :geek:

[youtube][/youtube]
doogie54

clay davis - sheeeeiiitttt

[youtube][/youtube]

and season 4 is easily the best season of that show, it's so much depth in that season...

especially with the 4 boys, chris & snoop..

and especially that ring..
[youtube][/youtube]
Misterious-G

Unread post by Misterious-G »

best serie ever nigga. been watchin it for the second time
that nigga prop joe reminds me of e-40.
marlo a real badass with the bodies in the houses. thats maybe my fav season.
mcnaulty is a dumbfuck always fucks things up drinkin with his brotha from anotha motha shhiiitttt
[youtube][/youtube]
doogie54

wee-bey is still one of my favorite niggas on that show, he stayed solid from day 1 and never changed up (too bad Naymond wasn't nothing like him)

when the police hit all the barksdale stash houses and shit, and went around snatching niggas up..wee-bey ended up owning up to murders that he aint even commit just for the fuck of it..straight G shit bruh...

[youtube][/youtube]

namond had it all fucked up from the beginning, his pops was locked up for Life and his evil ass mama was so stuck on trying to make Namond be like his daddy (even though that nigga was the COMPLETE opposite..)

[youtube][/youtube]

he would always try to act super hard and shit in front of everybody to portray the image that he was a tough little nigga..

[youtube][/youtube]

but Michael was the first nigga to see through that shit after Namond bitched out on him when he beat the shit outta Kenard lil ass..

[youtube][/youtube]

from that point on, Michael wouldn't allow no more of that "tough-guy" shit and ended up smackin that nigga Namond up for tryna fuck wit Dookie..

[youtube][/youtube]

thankfully, that nigga Bunny Colvin saw the shit he was dealing with when it came to his punk-ass mama...

[youtube][/youtube]

so he went too Wee-bey in jail and told him that he had more potential than just the street life, and he was capable of more than just sellin drugs and shit..

[youtube][/youtube]

which turned out to work for the best when you see him living with Colvin in season 5

[youtube][/youtube]
BayArea51

Unread post by BayArea51 »

i havent ever seen the wire yet i herd it was good, i skipped fast down the page didnt want to see any spoilers by any means, that shit happens in some threads too shows you feel me
STONY GWYNN

Unread post by STONY GWYNN »

I USED TO HATE ON THE 2ND SEASON UNTIL I REALIZED HOW IMPORTANT IT WAS TO THE OVERALL STORY GOING FORWARD... BUT ALL IN ALL THE WIRE MAY BE THE BEST SHOW IN TV HISTORY...
Streetz
BOSS

Unread post by Streetz »

agree The Wire by far the best show ever put out right now
doogie54

Misterious-G wrote:best serie ever nigga. been watchin it for the second time
that nigga prop joe reminds me of e-40.
marlo a real badass with the bodies in the houses. thats maybe my fav season.
mcnaulty is a dumbfuck always fucks things up drinkin with his brotha from anotha motha shhiiitttt
:lol: Mcnulty and bunk was classic, especially when they was at a crime scene..or when they was drunk at a bar scheming on tryna snag some bitches up..

[youtube][/youtube][youtube][/youtube]

but mcnulty made the most fucked up descicions when he decided to get drunk..especially on season 5 when that nigga started that whole "fake serial killer" thing..you know you've done some real fucked up shit if Bunk denounces yo ass...

[youtube][/youtube]
Streetz
BOSS

Unread post by Streetz »

classic i gotta get back at it for the 3rd time hahahaha