How Lil’ Wayne Pissed Off The Bay Area

Talk About Anything On Your Mind
Town Bidnezz

How Lil’ Wayne Pissed Off The Bay Area

Unread post by Town Bidnezz »

• When Rick Ross took the stage at the Shoreline Amphitheatre the crowd gave love and praise to Mac Dre, credited the man and his music for teaching him game (this must of been after he was wifeing call-girls). After the show he showed respects with a RIP on Twitter for Mac Dre. Rich Ross has shown love to Mac Dre in the past but this came while Rick Ross knows he’s walking a thin-line towards beef with the Bay Area after trying to get a Kreayshawn with the boy Stretch from Thizz Entertainment. There’s nothing illuminating about behind the scenes, but behind Kreayshawn is a Bay Area power conglomerate that has a lot of experience with regional promotion that has translated to great support. Effectively Kreayshawn was brought up by a secret society pulling the strings behind her. The $10k that went towards her music video was put up by some powerful heads in the Bay. As soon as word of what happened at the VMAs got around J-Diggs and the same people who sent J-Kwon into hiding/MIA status gave Kreayshawn and Stretch a chirp on the phone to discuss the direction they’ll go with this, Rick Ross opened himself up to a lot of people looking to eat off this when this shouldn’t of been on his radar, not in any serious contention at least.During Lil Wayne’s set he was trying about to pay tribute to our cultures fallen artist. Somebody shouted out “Rest in peace Mac Dre!” from the crowd during the moment of silence, Lil Wayne said “Who?” and then said “RIP Tupac and Biggie” as boos from sections of the crowd subsided. In the parking lot people were bumping Maybach Music and the Carter IV but many people expressed their anger, I heard a lot “that boy know where he at?” People looked at this as if Lil Wayne went out of his way to disrespect Mac Dre by acting like he doesn’t know who he was. People talked about how one of the lines from the track “Two Shots” off C4 was a lifted from one of Mac Dre’s songs while the whole song is a re-iteration of Mac Dre’s content set to Lil Wayne’s style (don’t believe me, search Twitter).Many people didn’t believe Lil Wayne that he didn’t know who Mac Dre was, which made it worse because if he doesn’t…his ghost writer does (whoever wrote “Two Shots”)- Mack Maine took to Twitter immediately to say RIP Mac Dre…just as he’s done before when performing in the Bay Area. Even Drake has shouted out Mac Dre at his Bay Area shows as has Tyga. Any line you hear from Lil Wayne about “Going stupid” or “Going dumb”, may not come from direct influence but those phrases are derived from Mac Dre and Bay Area influence.Then on another note, we got Mr. I’m-Too-Rebellious to-credit-my-Influences himself, Tyler the Creator who just straight up lifted Mac Dre’s style and tried to replicate it with what he displayed on Game’s track “Martians and Goblins” – this coming right after Odd Future pulled off a lil hyphy gimmick video and those swaggerless kids made hyphy look cornier than anything ever done before. This whole verse is clearly an attempt for Tyler to expand his sound from that same teen angst/demonic flow that Tyler blew up with, his manager or label must be telling him it’s gonna be hard to have a career when all your songs sound the same…I know exactly who gave him the idea to use Mac Dre’s style if he’s looking to connect to a more commercial audience without sacrificing his hipster following. We got no problem with E-40 re-iterating/rephrasing a Mac Dre line every once in awhile, but kids like Tyler coming from LA that wanna straight up run with his style to a more commercial audience will not get away with that
[youtube][/youtube]
[youtube][/youtube]
Misterious-G

Re: How Lil’ Wayne Pissed Off The Bay Area

Unread post by Misterious-G »

LA always jockin the bay.
when The Pack was out they had the New Boyz same sauce diff ingredients
tyler sucks hard with his gay skinny jeans and fuck rick ross and lil wayne copy cats
ross find your own style dont jack it from other niggas

whats the deal with kreashawn and jdiggs? more info bout that?
[youtube][/youtube]
NorthernCaliMobbin

Unread post by NorthernCaliMobbin »

Someone shulda threw a bottle at that bitch ass nigga Lil Wayne wen he said that on stage
lungsfull

Unread post by lungsfull »

NorthernCaliMobbin wrote:Someone shulda threw a bottle at that bitch ass nigga Lil Wayne wen he said that on stage

cuz only little faggot ass white kids who listen to that type of garbage would pay to see those guys in concert. no real MD fans in that crowd anyway. he died nine years ago so if u r some 20 year old punk who likes Lil wayne u didnt grow up off mac dre

fuck all those mainstream faggots
fuck the radio for not playing bay shit
fuck anybody who buys, burns, rips, or gives away a album from all these mother fuckers if nobody bumped thr shit they would stop making it
If something I posted is down message me.

doogie54

Unread post by doogie54 »

that nigga Wayne's a clown bro, he's tryna outdo Gucci Mane...he's really burning all his bridges out here, this nigga using Emmit Till name on songs and shit..havin fake ass seizures and this stunt is really pushin it...

this nigga Wayne's fans consist of kids from the age of 9-16..and most of them are girls and shit, the Hot Boyz days are over and niggas aint feelin this shit he even putting out bro..

this nigga on the whole "I'm A Martian/skateboarding/skinny jeans" movement, and the only person i know listenng to his fuckin music is my lil cousin (who happen's to be a 13 year old girl)...niggas aint even wasting they time to download his music for free bro, who wants to listen to that fairy tale shit???

THe only niggas in cash money that's worth anything was BG (who's locked up rite now), Turk (who just got out a few months back)..and even juvenile had some cool shit back in the day...but this nigga Wayne is a straight clown man...words can't even express how fed up i am with this nigga and all the dumbshit i gotta keep hearing about this nigga doing...

this fag Drake threw Mac Dre name on that Motto song, so aint no way in hell this nigga Wayne aint know who the hell Dre is..this nigga is a true waste of human life :roll:
doogie54

Unread post by doogie54 »

Abu wrote:that nigga Wayne's a clown bro, he's tryna outdo Gucci Mane...he's really burning all his bridges out here, this nigga using Emmit Till name on songs and shit..havin fake ass seizures and this stunt is really pushin it...

this nigga Wayne's fans consist of kids from the age of 9-16..and most of them are girls and shit, the Hot Boyz days are over and niggas aint feelin this shit he even putting out bro..

this nigga on the whole "I'm A Martian/skateboarding/skinny jeans" movement, and the only person i know listenng to his fuckin music is my lil cousin (who happen's to be a 13 year old girl)...niggas aint even wasting they time to download his music for free bro, who wants to listen to that fairy tale shit???

THe only niggas in cash money that's worth anything was BG (who's locked up rite now), Turk (who just got out a few months back)..and even juvenile had some cool shit back in the day...but this nigga Wayne is a straight clown man...words can't even express how fed up i am with this nigga and all the dumbshit i gotta keep hearing about this nigga doing...

this fag Drake threw Mac Dre name on that Motto song, so aint no way in hell this nigga Wayne aint know who the hell Dre is..this nigga is a true waste of human life :roll:
^^ and i put that on my dead mama's grave nigga.. :x
messy marv stan

Unread post by messy marv stan »

isp > the whole ypung money regime
lungsfull

Unread post by lungsfull »

messy marv stan wrote:isp > the whole ypung money regime
my isp is comcast they have terrible customer service they make u listen to lil wayne on hold
If something I posted is down message me.