Whos Snitchin

Talk About Anything On Your Mind
lungsfull

Re: Whos Snitchin

Unread post by lungsfull »

WTF would tim allen do that he would need to snitch????? hes rich as fuck?????

who did fatboy chubb snitch on???
If something I posted is down message me.

Streetz
BOSS

Unread post by Streetz »

time allen was sellin work before he made it big obviously to support his habit

chubb is a bitch
DANOTE

Unread post by DANOTE »

lungsfull wrote:WTF would tim allen do that he would need to snitch????? hes rich as fuck?????
On October 2, 1978, Allen was arrested in the Kalamazoo/Battle Creek International Airport for possession of over 650 grams (1.4 lb) of cocaine. He subsequently pleaded guilty to drug trafficking charges, and provided the names of other dealers in exchange for a sentence of three to seven years rather than a possible life imprisonment. He was paroled on June 12, 1981, after serving 2 years and 4 months in Federal Correctional Institution, Sandstone in Sandstone, Minnesota. Allen had the Federal Bureau of Prisons Register # 04276-040.

This happened when he was still an up-and-coming stand up comedian... before he was on home improvement and became rich
doogie54

Unread post by doogie54 »

Steel from that movie Juice..this nigga got caught tryna buy 200 pounds of marijuana from a undercover cop way back in 2011...

Here we are in 2013..and dude managed to get off scott-free with no jail time, probation or any of that shit, that shit dont add up in my book bruh...

The guy who starred as troubled youth Thomas Sams in the 1989 classic “Lean On Me” was arrested in Arizona for allegedly buying 200 pounds of pot from an undercover cop this week.

Jermaine “Huggy” Hopkins has been charged with two felony counts of possessing, transporting and trying to sell marijuana.

According to police, the 38-year-old actor lives in North Carolina … but traveled to AZ to make the drug deal on Tuesday.

Cops in Maricopa County say they set up the sting operation … and after Hopkins took possession of the dope, they pulled over his SUV and arrested him. Cops say they found $100k in cash in the ride.

Officials later searched Hopkins’ Arizona apartment and claim they found an additional 100 pounds of weed.

Police say Hopkins told them he got involved in the drug deal to provide a nice Christmas for his family.

Hopkins is being held on $35,000 bond. If convicted, he faces up to 5 years in prison.

Streetz
BOSS

Unread post by Streetz »

yukl was snitchin on suge every chance he got
Misterious-G

Unread post by Misterious-G »

Mac Shawn
[youtube][/youtube]
Streetz
BOSS

Unread post by Streetz »

good call rattin ass shawn

wat bout the promoter wats dude name

an yuk was tellin on suge

fuck outta here nigga
lungsfull

Unread post by lungsfull »

Streetz wrote:good call rattin ass shawn

wat bout the promoter wats dude name

an yuk was tellin on suge

fuck outta here nigga
what promoter tony servidio??? hes a bitch diggs talks about him hes in that fresno uncensored dvd i met him once and then found out his last name a week or two later SMH @ those faggots with him on that dvd

IDK if that yuk and suge shit is all its played to be in the media if that shit happened in broad day in public somebody recognized suge or yuk cops come u cant just walk off and not talk to them especially if a store got it on camera. yuk does talk way too much shit though always trying to start shit with everyone
If something I posted is down message me.

Streetz
BOSS

Unread post by Streetz »

u can def walk away an not talk u dont have to tel 5-0 anything its ur right

plus im just talkin bout the nigga runnin his mouth bout real shit on tv an the radio
doogie54

Unread post by doogie54 »

PieRxStreetz wrote:wat bout the promoter wats dude name

Told this nigga B-La man Tony a rat..He say, "He ain't tell on me!", man how phony is that

[youtube][/youtube]