Whos Snitchin

Talk About Anything On Your Mind
hubcapface

Re: Whos Snitchin

Unread post by hubcapface »

Yuk aint no snitch.

Every direct interview I've read with him after the robbery he tryin to downplay the whole Suge thing.

Everything else is just some media bullshit.

I can link a few of those interviews up if anyone doesn't believe it.

I don't believe the boy Hus a snitch either. Jack and them other fools wouldn't still fuck with him else....
Kush

Unread post by Kush »

BIRD IS A SNITCH FUCKIN RAT http://www.courts.mo.gov/file.jsp?id=56485
:yoda: :yee: :mj: :dre: :arnold3:
FireManXXX

Unread post by FireManXXX »

hubcapface wrote:Yuk aint no snitch.

Every direct interview I've read with him after the robbery he tryin to downplay the whole Suge thing.

Everything else is just some media bullshit.

I can link a few of those interviews up if anyone doesn't believe it.

I don't believe the boy Hus a snitch either. Jack and them other fools wouldn't still fuck with him else....
Cosign!
WSTSIDER

Unread post by WSTSIDER »

HEY HOMIES I WILL JUST MAKE THIS SHIT SHORT U WANNA FIND OUT WHO'S A SNITCH GO TO WWW.WHOSARAT.COM
osc408

Unread post by osc408 »

yeah true...i dont really know bout bagvgate...just seen that pooh sauce been dissin him hard as fuck callin him a snitch...got a song on youtube
Streetz
BOSS

Unread post by Streetz »

mufuckas here a song an try claim shit

i try to stick to legit facts or at least cosigned rumors

i only hard pooh diss him ud think other people know bout it if he was tellin
beastmode

Unread post by beastmode »

Being Snitch +Says He Has Paper Work To Back His Claim--Details Inside!
Posted by DADDYMACK on December 19, 2012 at 3:19pmView Blog

Remember the arsenol of guns T.I. brought back in 2007? Clifford Harris was arrested on federal gun charges hours before he was scheduled to perform at the BET Hip Hop Awards. According to the Feds.bodyguard-turned-snitch delivered three machine guns and two silencers to the hip-hop star, according to a Justice Department statement.

Police said that Ti, 32 gave his bodyguard $12,000 to buy those choppers, which Harris is not allowed to own because he is a convicted felon. Court documents said Tip was convicted on felony drug charges in 1998, and a federal affidavit said he has been arrested on gun charges in the past, So it made matters worse for him once he got popped--

Since then the rappers credibility has declined, due to accusations that he was a certified snitch. Ti goes on record on Hot 97 to clear the air and his name for millions of his loyal fans around the world- Checkout what he said in his statement and in the video below--Daddymack!!!!!

"I go with the G code. In prison, we have paperwork parties. In prison, you have cards. I was in [a federal penetentiary] so everybody is sent from everywhere. So, I had the Georgia card, the Georgia crew. When you get there, your crew comes to make sure you got everything you need but you have to produce your paperwork so they will know how to align themselves with you."

Read more at http://hiphopnews24-7.com/profiles/blog ... 2kWC5BJ.99
Ghetto Prime

Unread post by Ghetto Prime »

Brisco, a Florida rapper that some of ya'll may have heard of. He was on the come, in some videos and on mixtapes with known rappers etc. Anyways he got robbed for his jewels, etc in a barber shop, and he straight up took the stand and pointed out dude that did it. You can see it all on Youtube.
Misterious-G

Unread post by Misterious-G »

osc408 wrote:yeah true...i dont really know bout bagvgate...just seen that pooh sauce been dissin him hard as fuck callin him a snitch...got a song on youtube
that pooh sauce track is wack mane. bav his track is also not the best diss but way better then pooh sauce
[youtube][/youtube]
[youtube][/youtube]
FireManXXX

Unread post by FireManXXX »

WSTSIDER wrote:HEY HOMIES I WILL JUST MAKE THIS SHIT SHORT U WANNA FIND OUT WHO'S A SNITCH GO TO http://WWW.WHOSARAT.COM

That's hella crazy! I never knew a site like that even existed! :o