156 Who Killed Mac Dre? – Over 1,200 documents from the Kan

News From Around The Bay Area
lungsfull

156 Who Killed Mac Dre? – Over 1,200 documents from the Kan

Unread post by lungsfull »

https://www.passionweiss.com/2021/05/11 ... d-mac-dre/

Good read if you're stuck at work like me. Does have a couple autopsy pics of Mac Dre so don't click if that's not your thing.

Personally i hope the reason they never caught the people who did it is because they are dead.
If something I posted is down message me.

Dankbomb

Re: 156 Who Killed Mac Dre? – Over 1,200 documents from the

Unread post by Dankbomb »

Damn thats fucked up the way they did the cuddie str8 up! Isn't that why Mac Minster locked up because of this too? He supposedly killed the dudes that killed Dre? But they say he killed the wrong ones and shit.. Remember reading on that and hearing his interview on YT from coop. The Jacka too I heard rumors on who it was but not sure if was true at all. Johnny Ca$h was shot like 7 times up close and his case still open if i'm not wrong... Shit we had hella good artists coming up from the bay. RIP TO ALL THE REAL BAY ARTISTS UPCOMING UP THAT AIN'T HERE.. Cougnut, Mr.cee, Hitman, etc..
_A1_

Unread post by _A1_ »

The 2 that did it got murked. This is a good read tho, some details I didn't know.
D-Noch

Unread post by D-Noch »

Ain't gonna lie, though- that newspaper article from when Fat Tone got shot, was hella funny. Pretty sure it was C-Bo's quote, but I swear I remember the whole article starting with "A punk-ass bitch" - "that's what Fat Tone would call people like me" which was just fkin hilarious off top, cause it was really describing chaos from inside the car. What killed me was the producer or whoever, that was driving at the time, made sure to get quoted as saying something like "Niggaz handled it like G'z, though"

Even if it ain't have nothin to do with Dre, lol- I hope Mac Minister still be gettin money on his books

Mac_Minister-Minister_of_Defense-2006-CR
https://www.mediafire.com/file/labstybw ... d.rar/file
lungsfull

Unread post by lungsfull »

Dankbomb wrote:Damn thats fucked up the way they did the cuddie str8 up! Isn't that why Mac Minster locked up because of this too? He supposedly killed the dudes that killed Dre? But they say he killed the wrong ones and shit.. Remember reading on that and hearing his interview on YT from coop. The Jacka too I heard rumors on who it was but not sure if was true at all. Johnny Ca$h was shot like 7 times up close and his case still open if i'm not wrong... Shit we had hella good artists coming up from the bay. RIP TO ALL THE REAL BAY ARTISTS UPCOMING UP THAT AIN'T HERE.. Cougnut, Mr.cee, Hitman, etc..

"If you wanna get away with murder, all you gotta do is shoot somebody in the head and put a demo tape in their pocket! "This is a rap killing. Let's go home!" - Chris Rock
If something I posted is down message me.