AP-9 & CoCo

Talk About Anything On Your Mind
sfcisco

AP-9 & CoCo

Unread post by sfcisco »

So I've been kind following these shit with AP-9 its some real funny shit! :D I seen on VLAD TV they were Talking about AP & CoCo and one of the chicks on the panel said she herd some shit that AP-9 was ran out of Oakland so she didn't believe him about CoCo. I wonder what would happen if 9 and T ran in to each other? Whats ur thoughts and opinions? :?:
[youtube]<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/u4laD3LNCX0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]
DannyBo

Re: AP-9 & CoCo

Unread post by DannyBo »

To be honest, I don't give a fuck. Just want AP.9 to hurry the fuck up and drop that new fire! Pursuit Of Perfection coming in April.
sfcisco

Unread post by sfcisco »

LOL yEAH I HEAR YA
[youtube]<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/u4laD3LNCX0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]
DANOTE

Unread post by DANOTE »

AP fell off i don't miss him

and that bitch Coco ugly as fuck i wouldn't beat off to her in jail

:ugeek:
DannyBo

Unread post by DannyBo »

fell off? lol.... his last two albums have been by FARRRRR his best work! Reality Check & Relentless overall >>> the fuck outta anything else he did when he used to scream in the mic over lame ass beats. This time, not just in my opinion. This gods opinion nigga! :lol:
DANOTE

Unread post by DANOTE »

DannyBo wrote:fell off? lol.... his last two albums have been by FARRRRR his best work! Reality Check & Relentless overall >>> the fuck outta anything else he did when he used to scream in the mic over lame ass beats. This time, not just in my opinion. This gods opinion nigga! :lol:
haha that's cool u think god is real and listens to AP but everyone kno his best and most consistent album to date was i am legend

and he straight up did fall off relentless came out 2 years ago my nigga he been out in vegas chillin wit toebacks ever since

shit, fed-x been more active than him lately, bet his new shit ain't even sick...

:ugeek:
DannyBo

Unread post by DannyBo »

lol what the fuck are you talking about?

DANOTE

Unread post by DANOTE »

i'm talkin about what i see that nigga doin lately if u don't understand then it is what it is i could give a fuck

DannyBo

Unread post by DannyBo »

I know this nigga droppin another solo in a month and Feddy hasn't dropped shit since way even before Relentless dropped. What like 08? ..... I see you postin a Wax image and both there shit slap, I don't take no sides in shit that don't personally involve or effect me.
DANOTE

Unread post by DANOTE »

DannyBo wrote:I know this nigga droppin another solo in a month and Feddy hasn't dropped shit since way even before Relentless dropped. What like 08? ..... I see you postin a Wax image and both there shit slap, I don't take no sides in shit that don't personally involve or effect me.
i feel it, i meant that fed-x been appearin on hella projects lately (A.R., M.O.B., Been Grindin, Jacka Tonite Show) while AP pretty much been a ghost.. i respect yo opinion, but i didn't really like most of reality check and i thought i am legend was more quality than relentless