A-1 Yola Site?

News From Around The Bay Area
changoloco

A-1 Yola Site?

Unread post by changoloco »

Anyone know what happened to this site? I dont know if it was legit or not but they had hella bay music. Was a one time fee to join but was worth it for sheer amount of albums to download. best bay area rap collection ive ever seen...
Town Bidnezz

Re: A-1 Yola Site?

Unread post by Town Bidnezz »

Proly was finna get sued it was fasho a dope site proly gonna have to find cuz who ran it ya feel me google twitter insta face ya know
[youtube][/youtube]
[youtube][/youtube]
Dankbomb

Unread post by Dankbomb »

lol was gonna make a topic on this. Had an account way back when if it was first around. Was gonna download a lot of albums on there but didn't have the room for everything. lost a lot of those files also but have a few still left. Tried hitting him up on facebook but no response lol.

I swear he was apart of this forum I think.. because when tbs was a lot more active like 5 years ago he would leech albums from here to his stie A1yola.com... I know because I was on there pretty frequently.. had account for the a1,midwest,downsouth & thacronic. $50.00 each lol. that dude was making some $ off hella people.
Town Bidnezz

Dankbomb wrote:lol was gonna make a topic on this. Had an account way back when if it was first around. Was gonna download a lot of albums on there but didn't have the room for everything. lost a lot of those files also but have a few still left. Tried hitting him up on facebook but no response lol.

I swear he was apart of this forum I think.. because when tbs was a lot more active like 5 years ago he would leech albums from here to his stie A1yola.com... I know because I was on there pretty frequently.. had account for the a1,midwest,downsouth & thacronic. $50.00 each lol. that dude was making some $ off hella people.
Bruh was fasho whoopN people lol & he was fasho a memeber of bay on top & tbs he been swipN 4 along tine
[youtube][/youtube]
[youtube][/youtube]
changoloco

Unread post by changoloco »

oh dang lol i had no idea. was wondering where he got all his albums from. he was proly making loot but i aint gon lie that site had everything u wanted n sum...
$inister415

Unread post by $inister415 »

My hard drive crashed and lost everything. I got a lot off stuff off that site.

Anybody know of similar ones?

They had everything on there
LepRcoN

Unread post by LepRcoN »

lungsfull

Unread post by lungsfull »

http://productoilicito2.blogspot.com/

more undergorund shit but has some bay shit too.
If something I posted is down message me.

Town Bidnezz

You got a username & password i see you gotta pay money to join
[youtube][/youtube]
[youtube][/youtube]