Shadow of East Co Co Records - Based On A True Story 8-15-18

New Albums Coming Out
Town Bidnezz

Shadow of East Co Co Records - Based On A True Story 8-15-18

Unread post by Town Bidnezz »

Special shout out to @chrisxanthony for working with me.. Love my 1st album cover brotha... I spoke a lil too soon earlier so Officially the album will release on all digital download sites on 08-18-18 which is technically a Saturday ( but available for download Friday night at midnight) with pre-sales starting on 08-15... for those getting the pre-sale, you will immediately get track 14 “From the Beginning” ( featuring all former ECCR artists. XO, Storm, Young AZ, B-Dawg and Lou E Lou.. ) hope you guys aren’t disappointed. One last shout out @heathernterry_damian and @lazielocz.. These two guys are my brothers and stuck by my side through some of the toughest times during the making of this album and never stoped believing in me and pushing me.. Thankyou to the both of you. #realstreetpoetryfukamumblerapper
[youtube][/youtube]
[youtube][/youtube]
Streetz
BOSS

Re: Shadow of East Co Co Records - Based On A True Story 8-1

Unread post by Streetz »

another trash drop tryin cash in on woodie
Town Bidnezz

Re: Shadow of East Co Co Records - Based On A True Story 8-1

Unread post by Town Bidnezz »

Naw hows he tryna cash in on woodie he was there with him from the beginning they started east co co records with lil los. When woodie died shadow started on album under sav it out but it ain't work out so he stopped rapN he just started doing music again
[youtube][/youtube]
[youtube][/youtube]