Links

Talk About Anything On Your Mind
_A1_

Re: Links

Unread post by _A1_ »

lungsfull wrote:MEGA says I am using the wrong password but I know its right fuck them.
I made a passwords spreadsheet because of shit like that
_A1_

Unread post by _A1_ »

apple01doj wrote:Mega is the easiest to download from & links rarely ever break. The fact that you have to register to upload has really prevented me from using it.

Zippyshare doesn't require you to register but it takes me like 10 attempts to upload 1 album.
Exactly, Mega has fastest/easiest downloads and links do not go down as long as the account is active. Registering is free and takes less than a minute lol
_A1_

Unread post by _A1_ »

Dankbomb wrote:Either Mega.conZ or Mediafire those are my favorite. zippyshare is coo but downloads die hella quick and you really can't have files so its practically just not worth it to me. Mediafire feels a lot faster then zippy for me.. R.I.P. Megauploads
Agreed. I just strictly use Mega as I've never had a link go down.
_A1_

Unread post by _A1_ »

Town Bidnezz wrote:We need a better shareing system ideas?
Yeah, I'm thinking about setting up a premium TBS Mega account for all our main and trusted uploaders to use. Either a 200GB account for $60 a year or a 1TB account for $120 a year. I'd start with the 200GB and if we filled that up then we can upgrade to the 1TB. I'm open to other suggestions as well tho.
beastmode

Unread post by beastmode »

_A1_ wrote:
beastmode wrote:my main thing is mega charge you money after you use so much space..so if you post alot you would then have to buy space and the album.. :40:
That's what I figured. Mega gives you 50gb free and after all these years I've only used up like 10gb but I'd be willing to set up a TBS Mega account for the trusted uploaders of this site to use so we can have links that don't die cuz its only $60 a year for 200gb of storage and for 1TB its only $120 a year. To me that's worth it for us as we'd have zero maintenance of links...
Id wait and find out about this update first. Because if its like last time were gonna have to re-post all this shit anyway unless they can transfer it.. and id be willing to throw down on it..
beastmode

Unread post by beastmode »

Nothing but the og's of the sight would have access or thats the way it should be. We would have to ask streetz on his thoughts..
_A1_

Unread post by _A1_ »

beastmode wrote:
_A1_ wrote:
beastmode wrote:my main thing is mega charge you money after you use so much space..so if you post alot you would then have to buy space and the album.. :40:
That's what I figured. Mega gives you 50gb free and after all these years I've only used up like 10gb but I'd be willing to set up a TBS Mega account for the trusted uploaders of this site to use so we can have links that don't die cuz its only $60 a year for 200gb of storage and for 1TB its only $120 a year. To me that's worth it for us as we'd have zero maintenance of links...
Id wait and find out about this update first. Because if its like last time were gonna have to re-post all this shit anyway unless they can transfer it.. and id be willing to throw down on it..
Good point, we'd wait for sure in that case
_A1_

Unread post by _A1_ »

beastmode wrote:But were gonna need some serious space because i gotta enough music to flood this sight.. :dave:
Good shit fam I think the 1TB should be sufficient but we can upgrade if we need more...
_A1_

Unread post by _A1_ »

beastmode wrote:Nothing but the og's of the sight would have access or thats the way it should be. We would have to ask streetz on his thoughts..
Most definitely :jacka:
lungsfull

Unread post by lungsfull »

_A1_ wrote:
lungsfull wrote:MEGA says I am using the wrong password but I know its right fuck them.
I made a passwords spreadsheet because of shit like that

I use the same password all the time like an idiot.
If something I posted is down message me.