Links

Talk About Anything On Your Mind
_A1_

Links

Unread post by _A1_ »

In my opinion we should be setting up discographies or general posts using Mega links rather than Zippy or Mediafire. Go to any discography that doesn't have Mega links and you'll find a whole gang of re-up requests due to dead links and a majority of the time those dead discography links don't get re-upped. That's because Zippy and Mediafire links expire with the quickness, especially if they haven't been downloaded in a month or so. I have discographies that I started over 4 years ago and the links have never expired because they are all Mega links. Why keep re-upping links and performing maintenance on posts/discogs when you can create one download link one time that will not expire?

My main question is why do other uploaders prefer Zippy and/or Mediafire over Mega? Mega links don't expire and I don't see why we don't all just use Mega. I understand you only get 50gb of storage space with the free Mega account but it only costs $60 a year to upgrade the storage space amount, which is worth it if we want this site/database/archive to still be useful in the long run. I don't even mind paying for a Mega account for the site that all trusted uploaders can use so that we can have links that don't expire. Let me know what you guys think.
beastmode

Re: Links

Unread post by beastmode »

my main thing is mega charge you money after you use so much space..so if you post alot you would then have to buy space and the album.. :40:
beastmode

that's also why i like doing solo post over a discography, so if the link go bad you only gotta replace the one and not the whole shit.. :bill:
lungsfull

Unread post by lungsfull »

MEGA says I am using the wrong password but I know its right fuck them.
If something I posted is down message me.

beastmode

lungsfull wrote:MEGA says I am using the wrong password but I know its right fuck them.

:magic: :magic: :magic:
Town Bidnezz

Unread post by Town Bidnezz »

We need a better shareing system ideas?
[youtube][/youtube]
[youtube][/youtube]
apple01doj

Unread post by apple01doj »

Mega is the easiest to download from & links rarely ever break. The fact that you have to register to upload has really prevented me from using it.

Zippyshare doesn't require you to register but it takes me like 10 attempts to upload 1 album.
Dankbomb

Unread post by Dankbomb »

Either Mega.conZ or Mediafire those are my favorite. zippyshare is coo but downloads die hella quick and you really can't have files so its practically just not worth it to me. Mediafire feels a lot faster then zippy for me.. R.I.P. Megauploads
_A1_

Unread post by _A1_ »

beastmode wrote:my main thing is mega charge you money after you use so much space..so if you post alot you would then have to buy space and the album.. :40:
That's what I figured. Mega gives you 50gb free and after all these years I've only used up like 10gb but I'd be willing to set up a TBS Mega account for the trusted uploaders of this site to use so we can have links that don't die cuz its only $60 a year for 200gb of storage and for 1TB its only $120 a year. To me that's worth it for us as we'd have zero maintenance of links...
_A1_

Unread post by _A1_ »

beastmode wrote:that's also why i like doing solo post over a discography, so if the link go bad you only gotta replace the one and not the whole shit.. :bill:
Right right :arnold5: