Ey

Introduce Yourself..
MTracy91

Ey

Unread post by MTracy91 »

Stopping by to see how everyone is doing. Haven't been active much on any forum these days, real life has taken over. How is everyone doing?
Dankbomb

Re: Ey

Unread post by Dankbomb »

wat up!!! propz 4 all your posts and most of them still being active. Still same shit working them hours. Thought u were banned from here or something you've been gone for a minute. Surprise know one commented back on this. Good to see you come back check on the forums. yEEEEEEE
Streetz
BOSS

Unread post by Streetz »

salute
_A1_

Unread post by _A1_ »

MTracy91 wrote:Stopping by to see how everyone is doing. Haven't been active much on any forum these days, real life has taken over. How is everyone doing?
Good shit fam, I was wonderin whats up with u cuz u were always puttin in work which was and is appreciated. Handle ur business tho real life comes first :arnold5:
MTracy91

I'm still around, trying to gather up some damn time to sort through my albums. Real life settled in and had my first kid on the 12th of this month. So trying to have my ducks in order before I start uploading some more.
Streetz
BOSS

Unread post by Streetz »

MTracy91 wrote:I'm still around, trying to gather up some damn time to sort through my albums. Real life settled in and had my first kid on the 12th of this month. So trying to have my ducks in order before I start uploading some more.
Congratulations player. Handle ur biz, no rush on uploading, we all on the same page.
MTracy91

Hope everyone is doing well. Time fucking flies man... Already scratchin my head on how the fuck its 2019 already. smh I'm creating a database and will like to upload more music so I gotta get some time to organize shit and then ill start uploading again. I know a lot of shit changed!
Town Bidnezz

Unread post by Town Bidnezz »

[youtube][/youtube]
[youtube][/youtube]
JVS

Unread post by JVS »

Sup y'all!