WHATS YOUR TOP HOOD MOVIES??

Talk About Anything On Your Mind
doogie54

WHATS YOUR TOP HOOD MOVIES??

Unread post by doogie54 »

Times rough out here, nigga got locked out my auntie Netflix account so a nigga been using youtube and dvds (yea i still got Dvds nigga, dont judge me pussy :dave: ) as my source of entertainment when i be passin time. This list right here is dedicated to all the hood-classics that i seen throughout my lifetime. Some of em i seen back in the 90s on VHS tapes and alot of this other shit i probably watched on youtube, or everything else is just a necessity to have on a hood movie list. If I forget any classics or under-rated hood shit..let me know, i smoke alotta weed and can appreciate unintentional bad acting (like Master P in Im Bout It :magic: ) Let me put yall on game..

A Durdy Game

[youtube][/youtube]

This movie is about this ol scandolous lyin ass bitch who be cheating on her husband everytime he out of town on business. Her THOT ass friends be rooting her on throughout the process and are both some hoes theyself. In the end the main bitch find out her nigga she been fuckin on the side was setting her and her husband up the whole time to take ALL her husband money and shit. In the end, her side-nigga smokes her husband and this bitch is left looking STUPID. All niggas should watch this movie to see how these hoes be lying like a muthafucka and All bitches should watch this movie and learn how being a careless slut can fuck ya life up badly...at least be a honest Hoe out here in these streets.

Gang Tapes

[youtube][/youtube] (skip to 8:24, that argument always been my fav part of this movie)

Before there was Snow on da Bluff, it was Gang Tapes. Its about these white people who get robbed by some niggas for they car and camera while they at Disney World. From that point on, the niggas pretty much record all the crazy shit that goes down in they hood. You got Kris, the little nigga holding the camera who wanna be down with his Big Homies so bad. Lonzo is pretty much like the leader of the clique..you got Serial who is the O-Dog of this movie and a bunch of other characters. The movie is definitely underrated in my opinion. But in the end, after lil dude Kris get put on the set finally after puttin in work..he get his lil ass smoked right in front of his mama..BOOM...end of movie...

[youtube][/youtube][youtube][/youtube]

It Aint Easy

[youtube][/youtube]

One of the most under-rated pimp classics that you probably never seen. This movie probably couldn't be made in 2018 with all this #MeToo bullshit going on nowadays. Every female in this movie was either getting smacked in the mouth, beat the fuck up or getting murdered. But anyways, Mac 10 played a pimp named Mack and he grew up with a hoe as a mama and a Pimp as a daddy (played by Clifton Powell aka Pinky). So of course he grew up to be a pimp hisself..and this movie pretty much is his quest to become Player of the Year. This movie had Michael Rapparort, Katt Williams, Kenny Redd, OG Bobby Johnson and a bunch of other muthafuckas i cant think of. This is a classic right here.

[youtube][/youtube]

Choices

[youtube][/youtube]

The 36Mafia classic that was birthed in '01 is still relevant to this day. Poncho gets outta jail and his PO lines his ass up with a shitty ass minimum wage job to keep his ass outta trouble. DJ Paul and Juicy J are his homeboys who eventually convince him to quit his job and hit a big ass lick with them. They rob the big club-owner Pat (Project Pat was the best actor in this muthafuckin movie) and everything goes bad. This movie pretty much is prime example of how having too many ppl in ya business and being too flossy/flashy can create hella problems. The soundtrack for this movie was classic also.

Baller Blockin

[youtube][/youtube]

Back when Cash Money was in its prime and the Bling-Bling era was still in full effect, Cash Money had to jump in on the straight-to-Video movie business. This had pretty much the core members of Cash Money at the time including Juvie, Baby, Wayne, BG and Turk. I was excited as fuck to watch this shit when i was 8 years old back in the day..nowadays this shit is pure comedy. They literally couldn't think of a ending to this movie. Its like these niggas was in the editing room and was like "AY wodie, i cant think of no ending playboy..just throw a "TO BE CONTINUED" on there and we'll figure it out later." Anyways, this storyline is all over the place also, but its all good cause they had a cold soundtrack to this movie too.
[youtube][/youtube]

I Tried

[youtube][/youtube]

What if bone thugs never met Eazy E is the premise of this movie. Layzie Bone plays a alcoholic cop tryna get revenge on the crooked police captain that killed his girl, Krayzie Bone stuck in the hood working for Wee-Bey from The Wire and Wish Bone be pickin up dead animals. In the end they all miraculously end up at the same place at one-time and they all have a big shootout and die. Its actually a real good fuckin movie, but it sucks that Bizzy wasnt in here..this was around the time he got kicked out the group cause he was always too high and shit..Nipsey Hussle was in this movie too.

LICKS

[youtube][/youtube]

This movie came out in 2013, but i aint see it till 2015..and in 2018 alotta ppl still aint seen this movie. The main character is Lil D and all this shit take place in Oakland. After leaving his gun at his bitch house on accident, D literally run up and hit a lick with a mirror in his pocket. After he get shot,left and sent to jail for 2 years..he gotta go back home and notice aint shit changed.,but everything different at the same time. I highly reccomend this shit to anybody who aint seen this movie cause its fuckin good as hell and they got Jacka on the soundtrack and Stevie Joe one of my favorite characters in here as Big John. Cant forget Elvis the pimp, Rell the heartless nigga who dont give no fucks, but go home and make sure his grandma take all her medication. TY who got spooked and drove off on him in the first place, his old bitch who a fuckin dope-head now,
[youtube][/youtube]

8 Mile

[youtube][/youtube]

I dont give a fuck how many times i see this movie..Eminem got treated like a sucka threw the whole movie. He choked on stage, got his ass jumped, his bitch got fucked by his homie..the nigga from high school was fuckin his mama..and all that shit..But that ending when that nigga flip all that shit on them niggas never get old and he made all they ass look stupid. Its classic watching this shit now..but when i first seen this shit at the movies back in 02..niggas in the movie theater was louder than the crowd in the movie..shit was ill back then

City of God

[youtube][/youtube]

This is the first movie i ever watched that was in a complete different language, i think they speakin Brazilian in this movie. I done seen this movie so many times at this point that I can watch it without subtitles and know exaxtly whats being said. It would be hella complicated if i tried to explain the story-line in this movie..just know that Lil Ze shoulda never fucked with Knockout Ned and Benny was that nigga..

State Property

[youtube][/youtube]

Either you gone get down or lay down was Beans motto. This is back when Roc-A-Fella was making all the hood classics and this was one of em. This is Beanie Sigel in his prime..he was just a cold-hearted ass nigga who basically would kill anybody who got in his way including niggas on his own team..cause Memphis Bleek straight turned out to be a Snake in this movie. State Property 2 messed up the legacy of this movie..it completely undid everything that happened in this movie..but thats besides the point right now...
[youtube][/youtube]

Paid In Full

[youtube][/youtube]

This is another Roc-A-Fella movie..The story of Ace Boogie, Money makin Mitch and slimy ass Rico. Camron was a dirty muthafucka in this one..and everybody went out like suckas except for Mitch. Mitch was a real nigga till he got popped by Rico fake ass. But Rico was a snake who killed his main mans and snitched on them boys in DC and Ace Boogie set-up Rico with the FEDS. Not to mentioin Calvin bitch ass who robbed and shot him got merked on his motorcycle..nigga We all know the story but its actually based on Azie Fasion, Rich Porter and Alpo. Watch the Game Over documentary if you want to see the true story that this is based on..
[youtube][/youtube]

Menace II Society

[youtube][/youtube]

One of the best opening movie scenes ever right here. Kane and O-Dog was goin hard in the 90s. A-Wax was always iller than O-Dog to me though, and once again..CLifton Powell plays a untrustworthy ass nigga named Faggot Ass Chauncy. Its so many quoatables in this movie from beginning to end. Tupac was originally supposed to be in this movie but beat up one of the Hughes Brothers, so that plan got Xed. When i was like 2-3 years old i watched the shit outta this movie and I straight shouldnt have been watchin this shit. It's funny that one of the best hood classics ever made was made by the soft-ass Hughes brothers who got they ass beat by Pac. I can see why he aint wanna play Shareef because he was the weakest nigga out the crew and ended up getting smoked as ainnocent bystander too.
[youtube][/youtube]
[youtube][/youtube]

Fresh

[youtube][/youtube]

This aint number 1 on my list, but its probably my favorite movie of all time. As many times as I try to figure this movie out, I cant never tell what was part of the little nigga plan and what wasn't. Did he plan on killing that dog or Chucky gettin killed? He got everybody killed and got his sister back..but this little nigga was always 3 steps ahead of everything going on. I straight dont underestimate little kids brain capacity after seeing this movie cause he was too smart for his own good in the end.
[youtube][/youtube]

How High

[youtube][/youtube][youtube][/youtube]

Its alot of other movies ill add to this list later..feel free to chime in on some good hood movies
OnlyNKillaCity

Re: WHATS YOUR TOP HOOD MOVIES??

Unread post by OnlyNKillaCity »

As much as i love Paid in Full that Alpo interview from 1998 shits on it, Alpo literally spills his guts about everything from having to pry Rich Porters hand off the door because he sensed something wasnt right and was trynna leave all the way to Big Head Gary getting popped in the head twice and shitting his pants and stinking up the fucking car so bad they had to pull over and dump his body off in the woods. That made in a 2 and a half to 3 hour film (serious film not no B.E.T soap opera or Spike Lee joint were there has to be a DEEPER meaning to it all) would be perhaps the biggest and greatest CRIME film of all time. Good fucking list tho just wanted to inject that incase you never listened to it. FUCK ALPO THO