TBS 2018 FRESHMAN LIST

Talk About Anything On Your Mind
doogie54

TBS 2018 FRESHMAN LIST

Unread post by doogie54 »

So I woke up this morning and seen the 2018 XXL List and i was just completly baffled at what the fuck i was looking at.

I see this shit year after year and it only gets worse as the years progress...so I thought to myself..If i was to make a Top 10 List of rappers..who would I include...and then I pretty much came up with the niggas that I feel should really be gettin exposure..this my opinion so fuck if you dont like my list..besides, it cant be much worse than that XXL bullshit.

Slap City

I'll start with D-Law (AKA Slap City). He was originally a radio show host back in like 2010-2012 along with his homeboy DameDashOnDaSlapz and it was based outta Kansas City. During that time, it was just a local radio show...these niggas played music, talked to callers, prank called ppl and whole lotta other shit...

[youtube][/youtube]

but word started getting around and the show grew legs and eventually they ended having Ampichino, Rich the Factor and alot of other underground niggas on the show.

[youtube][/youtube]

They eventually stopped doing the radio show and D-Law just kept the name Slap City as his rap name. When I first started hearing his raps, it was hard for me to decipher his rap voice from his radio voice..but here in 2018, I gotta say he done gradually improved. All I can say is D-Law is on the come-up and he dropping good quality music so check my boi out....
[youtube][/youtube][youtube][/youtube]

P3

P3 is from Akron, Ohio and everybody on this site is pretty familiar with him, so I really aint gotta say too much. He typically raps alongside his homeboy Shoddy Boi, but I prefer P3 solo shit personally. He stay putting out mixtapes and albums and its always quality shit. If you new to P3's music, I would recommend you start with MOB 2K15 with Ampichino, The Street Album with Shoddy Boi or Stay Down 2 Come Up. P3 should definitely be on ya playlist somewhere..

Starlito

I honestly love (No Homo) majority of Lito's mixtapes and albums. Alotta niggas put out projects so fast and it be 90% filler songs and 10% quality music. But thats rarely the case with my nigga Lito, he from Nashville Tennessee and recently got choked out by Young Buck (thats way off-topic). I can honestly say that Lito's WORDPLAY is in a league of his own, and his shit goes over most ppls heads. If you looking to check out his music, I would reccommend my personal favorite Black Sheep Dont Grin..every song on that album is classic. You should also check out his collabs with Don Trip cause if you a nigga who can truly appreciate LYRICS than Lito & Trip compliment each other perfectly...do ya research and start diggin in Starlito's discography..

Stu Hustlah

Straight outta Fort Wayne, Indiana (Fort Caine) is the CEO of #1500BlockMusicNoSpaces and he got so much music its CRAZY. From the dope Game, Family life, dead homies, takin care of kids, going to prison and even God are just a few of the topics Stu Hustlah touch on in his music. Stu recently just got home from the feds earlier this year and haven't missed a beat and released like 4-5 (maybe more) albums since that time. I honestly would recommend you go listen to his older shit (Unfathered 4 / Born in November 2 / Unfathered 5) if you wanna truly hear him at his Best. But dont get me wrong, the newer music is dope too..but back in his younger days, he was rappin about some wild shit on these songs. But anyways, check out Stu Hus and any other member under the 1500BlockMusicNoSpaces umbrella.

Feddy da Sneak

While I'm on the topic of Fort Caine and Murder Gang, I definitely have to mention MY personal favorite Fort Wayne rapper Fed da Sneak. He is Stu Hustlah right-hand man and they have tons of songs together. However Feddy da Sneak can hold his own on all his tracks and his style is real similar to Stu Hustlah's where he's not a punch-line rapper. He just rap about real life shit and if you've been in certain situations in life, you'll hear some of his lines like "DAMN, I thought i was the only nigga who went through that kinda shit." He still sound just as hungry on his newer tracks as he did back on his older tracks from way back in 2010. If you ever get around to checking out Feddy da Sneak, lemme know if you know why the whole MG say RIP BLACK..if you can answer that question, I'll definitely give you props cause only real niggas know what that even means..

Karlous Miller

Now this nigga right here aint TECHNICALLY a rapper...he's a comedian to be exact..only thing about Karlous Miller is his freestyles (this nigga dont even be trying bruh..) are a MILLION fuckin times doper than half of these rap niggas actual songs. I done seen this nigga spit some of the coldest freestyles ever and I honestly dont know who can fuck with dude. This nigga once again is not a rapper, but he done made so many hit songs..you could easily confuse him with one. Los aint got no CD or album or anything..you just gotta catch his freestyles typically on episodes of the 85SouthShow which is a weekly podcast he hosts with DC YoungFLy on youtbe every Friday. Just listen to a couple of his freestyles and you'll see EXACTLY what the fuck im talkin about..the way he come off the head constantly with his rhymes never ceases to amaze me..

This just a FEW muthafuckas I had in mind that got way more skills and talent than these fools they slap on the front of them covers. It really dont matter to be real though..cause ONE..nobody fuckin buys MAGAZINES anymore and 2ND...its some old white lady with fucked up teeth who even picks the muthafuckas they wanna put on the cover and give exposure too..like what kinda credibility or knowledge do this bitch even have to make these decisions...culture vulture at its finest bruh..Im done...
[youtube][/youtube]
Misterious-G

Re: TBS 2018 FRESHMAN LIST

Unread post by Misterious-G »

i would go with Mach Hommy, Tha God Fahim, Kungg Fuu
[youtube][/youtube]
Town Bidnezz

Unread post by Town Bidnezz »

All them emo azz rappers on that xxl c9ver smh
[youtube][/youtube]
[youtube][/youtube]
swinka

Unread post by swinka »

bloody freak show on that xxl cover...
Baymuzik

Unread post by Baymuzik »

Rap is getting fucked up, I mean I know it's a saying that as u get older u hate the younger generations music. But damn at least you can understand the older generation. WTF happened lol
apple01doj

Unread post by apple01doj »

That cover is pathetic. Look at the originality, they all the same, they all sound the same.
beastmode

Unread post by beastmode »

Baymuzik wrote:Rap is getting fucked up, I mean I know it's a saying that as u get older u hate the younger generations music. But damn at least you can understand the older generation. WTF happened lol

FACTS!!
[youtube] [/youtube]