What are U Niggas Watching..??

Talk About Anything On Your Mind
doogie54

What are U Niggas Watching..??

Unread post by doogie54 »

Ya boy boy done got locked outta my auntie Netflix account again (she petty for that one)..so bein as I aint got my unlimited disposal of entertainment in the form of a Netflix App..I been stuck watching TV (not on actual TV..but I just watch shit for free on my laptop once its already came on TV..Fuck some commercials)

So imma put yall on to some shit I been watchinig..some of its good..some its Trash..but nonetheless..Imma tell u anyways

Atlanta

Atlanta is easily my favorite show out right about now because the shit is actually funny. The show is described best as a Black version of Seinfield...whereas it's always some crazy shit happening...but at the same time it really don't be a Plot to the episodes...But its real funny and I suggest you watch Season 1 before you start with Season 2.

[youtube][/youtube][youtube][/youtube]

The Chi

When this show first starts off, It starts with this teenage basketball star layed the fuck out on the sidewalk dead...and that 1 murder sets off a chain-reaction of all kinds of bad shit that happens to various people in Chicago who dont even realize they problems all stem from old boy simply getting smoked...It's definitely similar to The Wire with how all the storylines intersect with each other...its a entertaining show and its worth a binge-watch(it's a total of 10 episodes) when u get time..

[youtube][/youtube]

Licks

This aint a TV show or a series...but its a great movie that alot of people still haven't seen. That feeling i used to get when i watched all my favorite hood movies from the 90s like Menace 2 Society or Boyz N tha Hood..I got that same feeling when i watched this movie. It's about a dude who attempts to hit a lick with his homeboys till shit go wrong..he get left..shot twice and goes to Jail for 2 whole years...the rest of the movie is all the bullshit that he gotta deal with after he gets out from his 2 year bit...This is one of my favorite movies within recent years so i definitely recommend you to check it out..

[youtube][/youtube]

Black Mirror

I don't even know how I ended up getting into this show, but if you like that "Twilight Zone" / "Tales From the Crypt-Keeper" type shit where you get a different fucked up story every episode...this is perfect for you...This show is fuckin crazy, and i wont waste my time explaining the show (because each episode is completely different) or giving away spoilers..also, you can pretty much watch these in whatever fuckin order you want to...I still reccmond watching from Episode 1 and working your way to the last episode...

[youtube][/youtube]

Unsolved: The Murders of Tupac and the Notorious B.I.G.

Now i know we all tired of these 2Pac & Biggie shows and documentarys...but here is another one for ya..This show is somewhat corny because they didn't get the rights to use any of Tupac and Biggie music in the show..so that really takes away from the show(which already look like some Made For TV shit...)...but aside from that and some cheesy acting...This show is actually not that bad. It's told in 3 time periods..it's told in 1995..which are the scenes involving Pac and Biggie..then it'll cut too 1997..which shows the police trying to solve the Pac and Biggie cases...and then it cuts to 2006..where they are STILL going back to solve the UNSOLVED case from 1997...its alotta shit to try to explain, its easier to keep up if you watch it...

[youtube][/youtube]

Death Row Chronicles

Since im on the topic of 2Pac..the Death Row Chronicles recently came out and its a real in-depth look back into the 90s and the Death Row Era...if you aint a fan of these actors and shit re-enacting pac and biggie...you should just watch this shit because it's alotta archived footage and interviews with alot of Death Row ppl..this shit was real informative..

[youtube][/youtube] [youtube][/youtube]

this just a few of the shit i been watching as of lately...If you niggas got anything good or suggestions..lemme know
Hipowered

Re: What are U Niggas Watching..??

Unread post by Hipowered »

Bar Rescue
lungsfull

Unread post by lungsfull »

Atlanta

Altered Carbon

Ozark

Travelers

better call saul

westworld

jean claude van johnson
If something I posted is down message me.

Town Bidnezz

Unread post by Town Bidnezz »

Hate Thy Neighbor on Viceland
And hella tru tv & Id channel & Lifetime movies
[youtube][/youtube]
[youtube][/youtube]
swinka

Unread post by swinka »

watched Fargo season 1 and 2 and they were good. Tried with season 3, but after 2 episodes its bullcrap
Hipowered

Unread post by Hipowered »

I break out the Sopranos for the spring/summer, i'm on season 2 with Richie demonizing everyone :magic:
doogie54

lungsfull wrote:Atlanta

Altered Carbon

Ozark

Travelers

better call saul

westworld

jean claude van johnson
Ozark is defintely a great show..Im waiting for Season 2 to drop. I've been meaning to watch Better Call Saul cause Breaking Bad is one of my favorite shows ever. And I keep being told to check out Westworld so it must be decent.. :bill:
doogie54

Hipowered wrote:I break out the Sopranos for the spring/summer, i'm on season 2 with Richie demonizing everyone :magic:
Richie deserved to get that head chopped off..especially after he beat that Stripper bitch up and killed her..he was hella messy
doogie54

Town Bidnezz wrote:Hate Thy Neighbor on Viceland
Hate Thy Neighbor is a crazy ass show..and Viceland is probably one of the best tv channels out right now.
Town Bidnezz

Unread post by Town Bidnezz »

doogie54 wrote:
Town Bidnezz wrote:Hate Thy Neighbor on Viceland
Hate Thy Neighbor is a crazy ass show..and Viceland is probably one of the best tv channels out right now.
The chi is dope also sucked the season ended already
[youtube][/youtube]
[youtube][/youtube]