MC Hammer blasts police after arrest Thursday night

News From Around The Bay Area
Town Bidnezz

MC Hammer blasts police after arrest Thursday night

Unread post by Town Bidnezz »

Rapper and entrepreneur MC Hammer spoke out Saturday on Twitter, saying he was accosted without cause by a police officer in Dublin before being cited for obstructing a police officer Thursday night.Hammer, an Oakland native and Tracy resident whose birth name is Stanley Kirk Burrell, was arrested at the Hacienda Crossings shopping center on suspicion of obstructing an officer in the performance of their duties and resisting an officer, according to Dublin police Lt. Herb Walters. He was booked and released at Santa Rita Jail, Walters said, adding that police do not believe either alcohol or drugs were involved in the incident.Burrell, 50, a multiplatinum recording artist who scored hits with songs like "U Can't Touch This" and "Too Legit to Quit," said on Twitter that an officer approached him in his car, tapped on his window, and asked if he was on parole or probation. A devout Christian who has spoken publicly about his faith on numerous occasions, Burrell has not had any public run-ins with the law.As he attempted to give the officer his identification, Burrell said on Twitter, the officer reached inside the car and attempted to pull him out of the drivers' seat through the window."It was comical to me until he pulled out his guns, blew his whistle and yelled for help," Burrell tweeted. "But make no mistake he's dangerous."Instead of being bitter, I'm taking the opportunity to make this a 'teachable moment'Advertisementand 'eye opener' for my many friends & colleagues."Burrell declined interview requests sent through Twitter on Saturday.
[youtube][/youtube]
[youtube][/youtube]
lungsfull

Re: MC Hammer blasts police after arrest Thursday night

Unread post by lungsfull »

if u r from the east bay and dont recognize hammer kill urself
If something I posted is down message me.

Town Bidnezz

Unread post by Town Bidnezz »

ChiefChoke@Hoe wrote:Rapper and entrepreneur MC Hammer spoke out Saturday on Twitter, saying he was accosted without cause by a police officer in Dublin before being cited for obstructing a police officer Thursday night.Hammer, an Oakland native and Tracy resident whose birth name is Stanley Kirk Burrell, was arrested at the Hacienda Crossings shopping center on suspicion of obstructing an officer in the performance of their duties and resisting an officer, according to Dublin police Lt. Herb Walters. He was booked and released at Santa Rita Jail, Walters said, adding that police do not believe either alcohol or drugs were involved in the incident.Burrell, 50, a multiplatinum recording artist who scored hits with songs like "U Can't Touch This" and "Too Legit to Quit," said on Twitter that an officer approached him in his car, tapped on his window, and asked if he was on parole or probation. A devout Christian who has spoken publicly about his faith on numerous occasions, Burrell has not had any public run-ins with the law.As he attempted to give the officer his identification, Burrell said on Twitter, the officer reached inside the car and attempted to pull him out of the drivers' seat through the window."It was comical to me until he pulled out his guns, blew his whistle and yelled for help," Burrell tweeted. "But make no mistake he's dangerous."Instead of being bitter, I'm taking the opportunity to make this a 'teachable moment'Advertisementand 'eye opener' for my many friends & colleagues."Burrell declined interview requests sent through Twitter on Saturday.
[youtube][/youtube]
[youtube][/youtube]
lungsfull

Unread post by lungsfull »

If something I posted is down message me.

BayArea51

Unread post by BayArea51 »

hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaa i knew when i entered the thread i would see a pic or gif of him at the game
doogie54

Unread post by doogie54 »

:tiger2: