EVERYONE THAT FUCKS WITH THE BAY SLAPS READ THIS>

Topics Related To Help, Or FAQ
Streetz
BOSS

Re: EVERYONE THAT FUCKS WITH THE BAY SLAPS READ THIS>

Unread post by Streetz »

niggas know what it is wit me. an im still tryin do that cb shit my nigga ask me everyday he just hella busy. fuck it we all are we gonna bring all that back we just on a hold over we good tho nigga fuck the dumb shit we on an crackin.

honestly i was feelin it was more niggas on the old site that aint do shit its alotta niggas on here puttin in ot work i got love for everybody doin doublr time on the site too. fuck it dev if anybody dont wanna fuck wit it fuck um they gonna be askin to be down when we up an crackin any way plus they def comin to get they shit from us anyway fuck them niggas
Misterious-G

Unread post by Misterious-G »

im been busy lately, thats why im not that active.
and fuck the haters, look at jdubb, his blog is dead for atleast 6 months.
we still growing, when the cb and the layout is done everyone is hoppin on tbs again.
tbs fam keep the good shit up we poppin in this bay area mid west rapgame.
[youtube][/youtube]
beastmode

Unread post by beastmode »

yeah breh i think this site is more active then before i'm about to post more shit it's just i lost alot of my shit due to getting a new computer. i'm on here and streetz be on here taking care of shit and making sure shit going smooth as well as a few others. we all got your back and if there's anything you need at all just holler at me and ill do my best to help you out, you got my word on that breh..
DANOTE

Unread post by DANOTE »

yo im on here at least every other day but i think its been a little harder without the CB, regardless i still try to contribute if/when i can.. i also been havin some issues with mediafire and sometimes i try to log on and trip cuz the sites down but i kno its only a matter of time before its back up.. i never was a mod but i will stay contributin what i can when i can as long as we up. if any of yall got any bay area requests, definitely PM me, i have a lotta shit from BOT/TBS1 :ugeek:
Kush

Unread post by Kush »

Ain't Nobody Goin Nowhere We Know Who Get That New Shit First Kansascityrapblog Still Roccin Wit Da Shit Jdub Blog Dead Norcal Stay Stealin Our Shit :roll:
:yoda: :yee: :mj: :dre: :arnold3:
Town Bidnezz

Unread post by Town Bidnezz »

We got a whole bunch of music uploaded and new people are comeing posting hella shyt we are good how we are.... a cb aint rely that important nobody relt comes to a site to talk shit onthe cb they come for the music which we now have alot of this place is up and running
[youtube][/youtube]
[youtube][/youtube]
DEV

Unread post by DEV »

good shit yall, I appreciate the insight. We are gonna start putting in smilies also, I will make a post here in random talk for any smilies people want added in. Im going to work on the site today so if it goes down at all then you know whats up..it will be back.
sfcisco

Unread post by sfcisco »

Dev wrote:Alright man, So since we had to set up this new site it seems like not too many people are fuckin with me. I understand I haven't set it up to look as nice and I will get to that but if someone else wants to start a site let me know so i can stop wastin my time for nothin. If anyone knows PHP coding then come on and help, ill make you a mod or whatever. But I notice the people I had on the other site just aren't even around foreal. Yall let me know what's up, give me your thoughts. GO>

Well I think your doing a good job No matter how it looks. I've been listen to :P Bay SlapS sense I was knee high to a Flys EyE ! No one is doing SHIT like this keep up the good work. MUCH APPRECIATED! 8-)
[youtube]<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/u4laD3LNCX0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]
Town Bidnezz

Unread post by Town Bidnezz »

Yeah that sites crakn its all kindz of new music and old on here we proly atleast 3000 alnums deep maybe more thanks for keeping the site up dev and uploaders keep up the good work.
[youtube][/youtube]
[youtube][/youtube]