EVERYONE THAT FUCKS WITH THE BAY SLAPS READ THIS>

Topics Related To Help, Or FAQ
DEV

EVERYONE THAT FUCKS WITH THE BAY SLAPS READ THIS>

Unread post by DEV »

Alright man, So since we had to set up this new site it seems like not too many people are fuckin with me. I understand I haven't set it up to look as nice and I will get to that but if someone else wants to start a site let me know so i can stop wastin my time for nothin. If anyone knows PHP coding then come on and help, ill make you a mod or whatever. But I notice the people I had on the other site just aren't even around foreal. Yall let me know what's up, give me your thoughts. GO>
Town Bidnezz

Re: EVERYONE THAT FUCKS WITH THE BAY SLAPS READ THIS>

Unread post by Town Bidnezz »

Aint nobody bout to start another site this is the last bay area forum and only bay area forum^kc real nika music forum keep dis shyt alive we rockn wit you i dunno who actn funny style but aint no need fo dat but people come and go....
[youtube][/youtube]
[youtube][/youtube]
doogie54

Unread post by doogie54 »

ay im around this muthafucka for good, regardless of what the site looks like...niggas still got access to the SAME music they had on the oldsite..in due time we gone get a CB and all that good shit, patience young grasshoppa
DEV

Unread post by DEV »

I had a mod that was active on the old site that pretty much came at me on this new one and say they don't want to be active. So I'm just trying to get straight with everyone.
Town Bidnezz

Unread post by Town Bidnezz »

Looks like you have the same mods minus kgbeatz shanedogg & silvernblackoak. And kgneatz has his blog and the thizzler shit and shane is just a old asian guy who plays mw2 or zombiez all day lol they all good people dough.....
[youtube][/youtube]
[youtube][/youtube]
DannyBo

Unread post by DannyBo »

I think alot of what some of the other niggas worried about it not having the cb or thinking the site will go down again, but who gives a fuck what they want/think. Like Abu said, we got the same music & still get the latest shit w/ the quickness.... Everything will eventually fall into place Dev, and I don't see ANYBODY taking on the responsibility of starting another forum like ours. I just wanna thank you again too fam, it's time consuming trying to take this shit on but you know we behind you 100% so if/when you decide to make changes or brainstorm ideas just let us know & i'm sure everybody will contribute their ideas or help out as much as possible.
NorthernCaliMobbin

Unread post by NorthernCaliMobbin »

Nah u strait bruh. I been trynna get more active but been busy nd shyt.. Nd mediafire kinda fuked me over wit my uploads so im lookin for another site to up my shyt. Appreciate all the shit u been doin tho my nigga without this site it would be hard as fuck to cop all this dope shyt
DEV

Unread post by DEV »

DannyBo wrote:I think alot of what some of the other niggas worried about it not having the cb or thinking the site will go down again, but who gives a fuck what they want/think. Like Abu said, we got the same music & still get the latest shit w/ the quickness.... Everything will eventually fall into place Dev, and I don't see ANYBODY taking on the responsibility of starting another forum like ours. I just wanna thank you again too fam, it's time consuming trying to take this shit on but you know we behind you 100% so if/when you decide to make changes or brainstorm ideas just let us know & i'm sure everybody will contribute their ideas or help out as much as possible.

The problem with the CB is all the ones for PHP are outdated and for some reason when you go to put it in these new php layouts it messes everything up making me have to reload the layout and everything back in. I will figure out something with the CB, I might have to just find a new layout and change the whole thing to match the way I want it. This is the same problem I have with adding a background and banner..I go to put them both in and it fucks some code up in the site. I don't understand it but I will get it sometime soon. I just wanted to get everyones outlook on shit, see what everyone is thinking about stuff. I appreciate yall too, and the music.
DEV

Unread post by DEV »

NorthernCaliMobbin wrote:Nah u strait bruh. I been trynna get more active but been busy nd shyt.. Nd mediafire kinda fuked me over wit my uploads so im lookin for another site to up my shyt. Appreciate all the shit u been doin tho my nigga without this site it would be hard as fuck to cop all this dope shyt

you are good bro, theres a reason your name is white..
DatNiggaVlad

Unread post by DatNiggaVlad »

Even after rebirth, this site is still the shit. Ain't nobody gonna make a site like this one.