Joe Blow talkin bout he runnin KC now

Talk About Anything On Your Mind
Kush

Joe Blow talkin bout he runnin KC now

Unread post by Kush »

Blow got sum explaining to do this nigga ain't running KC nor wil he ever run KC he ain't even from the town big bro rich Run KC that's the king of KC Rich will be home no later than next month F.A don't even really fukc wit Blow Smh Blow you outta line for this shit that's that's why KC niggas want his head...
[youtube][/youtube]
[youtube][/youtube]
:yoda: :yee: :mj: :dre: :arnold3:
OnlyNKillaCity

Re: Joe Blow talkin bout he runnin KC now

Unread post by OnlyNKillaCity »

I think everybody would agree he def coulda worded that shit differently! He fuck with KC so when he was recording it i think he didnt even relize it could be misinterpreted like that because theres so much love, plus he be pourin up hella so im not surprised if he even thought about it or even crossed his mind. I think alot of the cats on social media that are making a big deal of it are just doing it for likes and attention, and i think its gone back fire on them( Especially Yung Cat! Just take a look at his youtube page for proof of his attention whoreing). I all ready done seen like 3 muffucas make diss songs towards Blow on FB already and its only really been brought to attention since like last night.

Should he of said he run KC? My answer is no

Was it a bold statement? Absolutely

Should he of even brought up Mac Dre and KC in the same sentence knowing he lost his life here? Again no i dont think he shouldve

Am i tripping on it? Naw not really, ive never really fucked with Blow unless he was a featured on somebodies music i fucked with like those he stated. That shit he did with Ron Ron, Rich, F.A were coo and that verse on that newer Rondoe that came out last year was a slap but ive never fucked with his solo shit really.
Kush

Unread post by Kush »

Me either Blow ain't all that good to me
:yoda: :yee: :mj: :dre: :arnold3:
OnlyNKillaCity

Unread post by OnlyNKillaCity »

I think if anybody should be mad bout Blow saying he Running KC....Its of course the person whos actually running KC. Which is of course like you said "Rich". PERIOD. POINT BLANK. END OF STORY! People can say Tech is bigger and better and actually run KC but he never built his career on the street asphalt like Rich or Tone did for example. Tech went his own way and used the skills he was blessed with to make it and never had to go that route of the streets so he's outta the question of actually running this muffucca. Fat Tone had the KC streets on lock and still would if it wasnt for that snake shit out in Vegas. And knowing Rich he aint gonna do nothing because he aint gone burn down the bridge he worked so fucking hard on. And we all know how Rich feels bout burning bridges.
Meanwhile these fool's got lighter fluid in they hand right now burning down a bridge they dont even fucking use to get where they going. :bill: But thats just my thoughts tho
Town Bidnezz

Unread post by Town Bidnezz »

Let em work it out what ever bosses feel the need 2 ya know kc & the bay been tight even with the drama......
[youtube][/youtube]
[youtube][/youtube]
BoyDon

Unread post by BoyDon »

[youtube][/youtube]
[youtube][/youtube] [youtube][/youtube]
Streetz
BOSS

Unread post by Streetz »

rich dont give a fuck bout a rap lyric
and anybody takin shit serious is just hating
Lurk Tha Jerk

Unread post by Lurk Tha Jerk »

Lmao Blow gas shit. Way better than Rich. It's just a lyric. Get over it KC. It's not that serious. Blow been fuckin with KC like said in that screen shot. He meant as MD was the Bay rapper all in KC and now he took his place.
apple01doj

Unread post by apple01doj »

how that fool going to come out dissing Blow when he sound like a Blow rip off?
doogie54

Unread post by doogie54 »

First off, as a KC native who was as affected by the thizz man and og stacka dollas untimely passing as ppl out in the Bay...I can see how the lyrics in the song can be taken outta context..however, MY personal opinion, blow wasn't tryna throw no shade at all. In my mind, this KC to the Bay thing has it's ups and downs. Cause niggas out here in KC bump bay music and they peers wanna say shit like "You dick-riding them bay niggas". And I've talked to alotta my Bay niggas who love Rich music and they folks done hit em with "You must wanna be like them KC niggas huh?" We just lost The muthafuckin Jack y'all..I just don't like how all this shit escalated to all this