X-Raided FREE

News From Around The Bay Area
_A1_

Re: X-Raided FREE

Unread post by _A1_ »

lungsfull wrote:the fight is on youtube
Just watched it. He a straight snitch. First off, X-Raided is PC'd up? Wow. Just wow. Then second of all, how the fuck u gonna tell on the mufuckas that stabbed u? That's bitchmade bruh this the life u chose, u don't ever rely on the police or help them in the slightest. They the enemy too. Lastly, he had to know its all on tape too so if the "authorities" finna do anything they have all the evidence they need. Snitchin ain't helpin u or them. Man what a shame...I always thought he took that murder wrap for someone else like a straight G too but that proly ain't even the case. Another whole catalogue of music is now garbage.

And LMFAO at one of the dropout gangs being named, "Gay Boy Gangsters" WTF is wrong with this world.
_A1_

Unread post by _A1_ »

The link if anybody else wanna watch it

lungsfull

Unread post by lungsfull »

i always assumed x-raided was in PC because he is famous. I never heard he snitched on anyone. IDK what they had to ask him that they couldn't see from the video. I saw somewhere else that some of the guys who stabbed him killed a 14 year old kid so fuck them
If something I posted is down message me.

_A1_

Unread post by _A1_ »

lungsfull wrote:i always assumed x-raided was in PC because he is famous. I never heard he snitched on anyone. IDK what they had to ask him that they couldn't see from the video. I saw somewhere else that some of the guys who stabbed him killed a 14 year old kid so fuck them
Watch that vid in the link I posted. He straight snitched. Named the gang that stabbed him in the official paperwork. No other way to dice it. Honestly it's sad, I grew up on his music. And he got stabbed by a gang of dropouts, so obviously they are straight up pieces of shit, wouldn't surprise me if they had done some fucked up shit like that.
Uk2thebay

Unread post by Uk2thebay »

We can't judge the man, we dont know what its like to spend 24 years of your life in jail..everyday people trying to earn stripes off xraided
lungsfull

Unread post by lungsfull »

Uk2thebay wrote:..everyday people trying to earn stripes off xraided
i always assumed thats why he is in PC. He didnt kill anyone and wants to get out before he is old and gray.
If something I posted is down message me.

DANOTE

Unread post by DANOTE »

ain't nobody listen to raideds new shit anyway.... his old shit will always go hard
joethafoe

Unread post by joethafoe »

He's out now fo sho
Betalocc

Unread post by Betalocc »

raideds new shit is trash he gone soft hugg love an all this nigga be singin like he wants autotune
JVS

Unread post by JVS »

He's out!