Messy Marv - faceshots (mac dre/Jacka diss?)

Talk About Anything On Your Mind
Town Bidnezz

Re: Messy Marv - faceshots (mac dre/Jacka diss?)

Unread post by Town Bidnezz »

Lil papered up mess
[youtube][/youtube]
[youtube][/youtube]
Misterious-G

Unread post by Misterious-G »

Town Bidnezz wrote:Lil papered up mess
Lil Messed Up Paper :messon:
[youtube][/youtube]
kerbs

Unread post by kerbs »

_A1_ wrote:He is straight up delusional - aint nobody telling him to say Rest In Peace Mac Dre. Nor was he even pushin a hard RIP Mac Dre line after his death, like Quinn said Mess wasn't even sad whatsoever after Dre died. The fact he just started dissin Too $hort outta nowhere was a snake ass hatin ass move too. I just really can't fuck wit mess anymore, and that's comin from someone who fucked wit the boy tuff from day 1, aint a mess release I don't have but he really has showed his true colors over the years. I mean how many people Mess gonna personally go out of his way to disrespect? We got San Quinn, Too $hort, Philthy Rich, and he throwing out these hatin ass jealous rap bars about Mac Dre, Thizz Nation and The Jacka. Yes, he did say sumthin like "erybody sad when the Jack got hit, but aint nobody care when mess got licked". Had Mess got murked, then the bay would be pushin a hard RIP Mess line, but when you get robbed on camera like a mark don't expect pity you bitch. I personally been robbed at gunpoint, lookin straight down the barrel of a big ass gun, but I aint want no fuckin sympathy. He's fuckin done.

dissing philthy out the blue??? really? philthy made a diss song because messes lawyer filed police report for jewelry insurance claims.

and so mess gotta die for the bay to get behind him? mess been outkasted for years and he needs our help and support. not our alienation. if you really fucked with mess you wouldn't switch up

he didn't diss md or jack, he was just expressing his frustration with the lack of support from his peers & fans.

also sorry for requesting stuff before having lots of posts.. but if anyone can tell me where to buy either of those albums i would gladly cash out
_A1_

Unread post by _A1_ »

kerbs wrote:
_A1_ wrote:He is straight up delusional - aint nobody telling him to say Rest In Peace Mac Dre. Nor was he even pushin a hard RIP Mac Dre line after his death, like Quinn said Mess wasn't even sad whatsoever after Dre died. The fact he just started dissin Too $hort outta nowhere was a snake ass hatin ass move too. I just really can't fuck wit mess anymore, and that's comin from someone who fucked wit the boy tuff from day 1, aint a mess release I don't have but he really has showed his true colors over the years. I mean how many people Mess gonna personally go out of his way to disrespect? We got San Quinn, Too $hort, Philthy Rich, and he throwing out these hatin ass jealous rap bars about Mac Dre, Thizz Nation and The Jacka. Yes, he did say sumthin like "erybody sad when the Jack got hit, but aint nobody care when mess got licked". Had Mess got murked, then the bay would be pushin a hard RIP Mess line, but when you get robbed on camera like a mark don't expect pity you bitch. I personally been robbed at gunpoint, lookin straight down the barrel of a big ass gun, but I aint want no fuckin sympathy. He's fuckin done.

dissing philthy out the blue??? really? philthy made a diss song because messes lawyer filed police report for jewelry insurance claims.

and so mess gotta die for the bay to get behind him? mess been outkasted for years and he needs our help and support. not our alienation. if you really fucked with mess you wouldn't switch up

he didn't diss md or jack, he was just expressing his frustration with the lack of support from his peers & fans.

also sorry for requesting stuff before having lots of posts.. but if anyone can tell me where to buy either of those albums i would gladly cash out
Wtf I don't even know where to fuckin start with you dude. Okay, so philthy called out mess for filing that police report which is how that started but mess a bitch for that. He a mark for the way he went about that whole situation.

Next, who the fuck said mess gotta die for the bay to get behind him?!? If he was wantin the bay to get behind him, then quality music was what he needed to put out - plain and simple.

Mess been outcasted for years? By who? You are fuckn delusional bruh! If he was spittin quality shit niggas would fuck wit him and be wantin to get him on tracks - do you understand??

If I really fucked wit Mess I wouldn't switch up??? Who the fuck are you to tell me what I would and wouldn't do??? I been fucked wit him since day 1, like I said, but over the years he has showed his true colors, as I said before. I don't fuck wit that kinda shit. How you just gonna wake up one day and diss $hort? lol and for absolutely no reason, that is literally the stupidest shit. I'm done with this whole convo, we can simply agree to disagree. I'm done with Mess, you fuck wit him if you want i dont give a shit.
sfcisco

Unread post by sfcisco »

Damn herd that song by Boss Hogg ( messy marv diss) he tearing in that ass! What do all of you think? I was a fan of the old Mess.Not no more he lost it in my opinion.
[youtube]<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/u4laD3LNCX0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]
Town Bidnezz

Its a new boss hogg diss? Post it
[youtube][/youtube]
[youtube][/youtube]
sfcisco

Unread post by sfcisco »

I apologize i couldn't get it. but here is the youtube [youtube][/youtube]
[youtube]<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/u4laD3LNCX0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]
Town Bidnezz

Rite on
[youtube][/youtube]
[youtube][/youtube]
Misterious-G

Unread post by Misterious-G »

[youtube][/youtube]
[youtube][/youtube]
_A1_

Unread post by _A1_ »

Never was much into Boss Hogg but that shit was raw