PM's

Topics Related To Help, Or FAQ
raggtop

PM's

Unread post by raggtop »

i can't send no PM's? anyone else got this issue?

http://www.thebayslaps.com/viewtopic.ph ... 997#p73997

i was going to ask for a reup and a homie can't send no messages lol
Give Props! Purchase The CD If It Is Available!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Town Bidnezz

Re: PM's

Unread post by Town Bidnezz »

Check staff section info is there
[youtube][/youtube]
[youtube][/youtube]
raggtop

Unread post by raggtop »

Town Bidnezz wrote:Check staff section info is there
Yea that's right i remember reading that and i even commented in that thread. Some idiots sending dumbass messages fucked the whole shit up.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Town Bidnezz

Yep somebody always fucking some shit thats why we cant have shit but ill talk with someone see if enough people ask 4 it back itll be brought back
[youtube][/youtube]
[youtube][/youtube]
raggtop

Unread post by raggtop »

Town Bidnezz wrote:Yep somebody always fucking some shit thats why we cant have shit but ill talk with someone see if enough people ask 4 it back itll be brought back
Yea there is always a immature fuck that has a boring life and has nothing better to do but talk shit on his mothers keyboard of her computer ;) . I mainly use the PM to ask for a reup or if someone wants to ask me if i have something they want upped so it was a nice option, but some 12 year old had to act his age in here haha.
raggtop

Unread post by raggtop »

hey town bidnezz can you pass me a link of this http://www.thebayslaps.com/viewtopic.ph ... ngo#p39302 i know this ain't no request section and this is just a request for a reup but i think you might have this? It most definitly would be a thought to fix the PM issue but it's up ya'll. Maybe soon we can take a vote or a lil som'n ;)
Town Bidnezz

Pms are back for a limited time only if people act rite theyll stay on if not its over with again
[youtube][/youtube]
[youtube][/youtube]
raggtop

Unread post by raggtop »

Town Bidnezz wrote:Pms are back for a limited time only if people act rite theyll stay on if not its over with again
cool ;) hopefully the kids will go play somewhere else other than here maybe they will go play in the street ''A Busy Street'' at that
p1mpcl1n1c

Unread post by p1mpcl1n1c »

:bill: seems lame 2 penalize senior board members and legit users remove the clowns that do not abide by TBS rules simple as that ~
þ1MþÇ∟1Ñ1Ç
[youtube][/youtube]
Sugawolf

Unread post by Sugawolf »

p1mpcl1n1c wrote::bill: seems lame 2 penalize senior board members and legit users remove the clowns that do not abide by TBS rules simple as that ~
agree 1000%