R.I.P. Jacka

News From Around The Bay Area
Betalocc

Re: R.I.P. Jacka

Unread post by Betalocc »

I can't believe tha jacka has died today like wtf im from the uk an this has hit my Fukin ❤️ Hope they find who killed my mutha fuckin brotha Dominic Newton aka tha jackA been on this net shit for yrs since bay on top postin music an what not much respect to everyone who puts in work on this site for real Id have no real connection to tha bat with out you all this is a truely sad day for me prayers to tha jacks FAm an everyone he touched thru his music he's a legend U there with all the greats pac biggie all them niggaz
Real nigga salute :jacka:
raggtop

Unread post by raggtop »

R.I.P.
Give Props! Purchase The CD If It Is Available!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jusu E

Unread post by Jusu E »

M.i.p. T.i.p. R.i.p. Jay a still ccant believe its true rewst in paradidiisce jacka
ActavisSippa

Unread post by ActavisSippa »

You know what's crazy is that this whole day I had a funny feeling I woke up pissed for no reason and when I found out the cutt died I swear it was like a part of me died too. I grew up listening to this nigga tough and his music damn near raised me since I didn't have a father figure to look up to niggaz like jack and mac dre laced me at a young age and I been livin by the code ever since....My heart and prayers go out to his kids and fam, this nigga was a legend like dre! On my momma if I could down the mothafucka responsible for this I wouldn't blink or think I'd squeeze till it was empty then pop in another dick and empty that one too, kill a nigga two times. I'm off these green oxys main..been snortin em and dabbin oil all night jus noddin out wakin up like God I wish it was just a dream. May his soul MOB in Heavin and feel no more pain. One love MoBB In PeACe MY NIggA The JaCka!!!!!!!
scissa

Unread post by scissa »

RIP Jacka some fuck up shit bay to the uk Yada
Baymuzik

Unread post by Baymuzik »

Crazy shit wakin up to see this. Rip to an artist ive been listening to since a youth.
Town Bidnezz

Unread post by Town Bidnezz »

RIP THA JACKA
MOB FIGAZ WORLDWIDE
[youtube][/youtube]
[youtube][/youtube]
Misterious-G

Unread post by Misterious-G »

RIP The Jacka, still bump your music and push it here in Netherlands.
[youtube][/youtube]
DannyBo

Unread post by DannyBo »

This has me so fucked up right now! RIP MY NIGGA!
DANOTE

Unread post by DANOTE »

God damn RIP Jacka I was slappin his new shit all last night now this