doogie54

Re: R.I.P. Jacka

Unread post by doogie54 »

[youtube][/youtube]

:jacka:
Town Bidnezz

Unread post by Town Bidnezz »

It's revolution time We've got to set our people free Some of you are going to lose your life Fighting for your children and your wives So you better try to fill their minds With the teachings of Allah, from Elijah. Cause when the smoke clear, I'll be here But if you don't, you'll be fuel for the fire
[youtube][/youtube]
[youtube][/youtube]
Og ragequit

Unread post by Og ragequit »

Damn
Dankaroma

Unread post by Dankaroma »

La Onda wrote:It's revolution time We've got to set our people free Some of you are going to lose your life Fighting for your children and your wives So you better try to fill their minds With the teachings of Allah, from Elijah. Cause when the smoke clear, I'll be here But if you don't, you'll be fuel for the fire
No Prisoners, Im being the change I wanna see slappin that treal shit feelin' :yee: free :yee: Until we get there G.
DANOTE

Unread post by DANOTE »

La Onda wrote:It's revolution time We've got to set our people free Some of you are going to lose your life Fighting for your children and your wives So you better try to fill their minds With the teachings of Allah, from Elijah. Cause when the smoke clear, I'll be here But if you don't, you'll be fuel for the fire
Askari X
Town Bidnezz

Unread post by Town Bidnezz »

Yep askari x real shit
[youtube][/youtube]
[youtube][/youtube]
Dankaroma

Unread post by Dankaroma »

Aww dang thought you wrote that, shoot. :cry:
dankmachine

Unread post by dankmachine »

"Forgive Us God For Just Trying , I Never Wanna Sleep I Heard Sleep Just Like Dieing Hope I Never Die But Everyday I Sniff Iron Only Time Im Not High Is When The Clip Firing" " All My Life Rep The Mob Cause I Started With Em' My Niggaz Here From Outta Town I Send The Car To Get Em' Mafi" " Ill Never Be Invited To The Presidents Place But Get Indicted Just For Tryin To Keep My Residence Laced" ********* RIP JACKA ***********
p1mpcl1n1c

Unread post by p1mpcl1n1c »

SOME WEiRD SHiT HERE FAM
:bill:
[youtube][/youtube]
:bill: they took out the MAIN BACKBONE !
þ1MþÇ∟1Ñ1Ç
[youtube][/youtube]
minnesota slick

Unread post by minnesota slick »

mobb in peace fam