Re: R.I.P. Jacka

Unread post by Town Bidnezz »

Just wrong place wrong time
[youtube][/youtube]
[youtube][/youtube]
DannyBo

Unread post by DannyBo »

This shit still got me fucked up, feels like a dream.... Just saw my nig a month or two ago in Humboldt.

He got his ANGEL WINGS on now! Image RIP BROTHA!
FireManXXX

Unread post by FireManXXX »

^^^Did you actually make it look like that, or was it actually taken that way? That looks dope yet haunting!
DannyBo

Unread post by DannyBo »

FireManXXX wrote:^^^Did you actually make it look like that, or was it actually taken that way? That looks dope yet haunting!

Didn't take it but it's a screenshot from a video famlee. No photoshop. RIP my nigga tho! :jacka:
johndank

Unread post by johndank »

RIP
Betalocc

Unread post by Betalocc »

still fuked up off this jack was always most rated everyones favourite rapper so sliced hes gone. the games fuked up I really feel this one deeply prob deeper than pacs death cos I was 15 then ive spent over 10 years hoardin jacks music an promotin that real mob in the uk from day1 half these kats out here don't even kno. when pac died we gained tha jack an tha mob much more solid group thAN tha outlaws not to discredit them but the fact tha jack stayed underground is thew reason we are all gonna miss this guy on a dif level been a couple days an Im still in shock. had to apologise to my girl for bein upset over whitney Houston but when a persons music effects your life how can you not be upset at this senseless violence.
hurt me HD posted a vid on insta of him cryin emotionally bumpin jack an it moved me but he took it down...
which showed me not all is proper out here he shud of kept it up.
plus anyone whos ont instagram follow a nig @__sortyourheadout8 anyone who fuks with the mob is welcome rip tha jacka soz bout the rant but this shit hurts hard that was my nig
Last edited by Betalocc on Sun Feb 08, 2015 9:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
calliope

Unread post by calliope »

fucking fuck! I don't even got words for this shit, man. fucking legend.
BoyDon

Unread post by BoyDon »

Another greatest rappers died, why ??!!
RIP The jacka
[youtube][/youtube] [youtube][/youtube]
SUDDENBLOCK

Unread post by SUDDENBLOCK »

still cant believe it but what if the powers that be didnt want jack around cuz he was gaining popularity and was a muslim and they were scared of his influence or maybe it was just some street shit no matter what we will all miss him RIP THE JACKA!
Dankaroma

Unread post by Dankaroma »

Misterious-G wrote:
Og ragequit wrote:Does anyone have like any idea this would happen have some my own thoughts but yea
i heard someone said illuminati but im not sure....
The more I see the more I can possibly see a motive to why "they" would, it seems like recently Jacka was Good not evil. One thing that stood out was on the Album What Happened To The World is a great title for "Them" to hate but on one of the pics it has his right eye covered with the "What Happened To The World" and if you know about "THEY" you know that's a big deal symbolically speaking "they" are all about symbolism so "they" see it all over while your blind to it "they" constantly show power over us thru there symbolism just to show them that "they" are still in charge of all media. and his most recent video Dunya he talking some ill shit.

Rest In peace Jacka

Hope we can all get it together, he would Love that