Snoop Thoughts On Master P & Suge. Also MP News ect....

Talk About Anything On Your Mind
Captain_Kirk09

Snoop Thoughts On Master P & Suge. Also MP News ect....

Unread post by Captain_Kirk09 »

Snoop finally said it. MP was bigger then death row and he makes it clear right here. P was the don at one point in the 90's and i dont' care what anyone says. I love P just for what he was. Not for what he is now as a rapper. P does good things. He straight...

[youtube][/youtube]
For only the people who care about master p movement coming soon in 2015

[youtube][/youtube]
This shit is hella funny:
[youtube][/youtube]
sonya crazy
[youtube][/youtube]
[youtube][/youtube]

50 cent disses master p but he paid for his first tour. sounds like a busta to me (Mausburg style not bavgate style, Fuck his snitchin ass, even his boy from steady mobbin fell off snitch/bitch i heard, crook or whatever his name was....

50 cent was cold to diss p and he had no idea? man u sniffed to much caine back in those days if u don't know who's payin for your first tour for wanksta single off your guess who's back mixtape. give me a break 50. Then u come back being all nice to p....
[youtube][/youtube]
P got his money back:

[youtube][/youtube]
[youtube][/youtube]

bitch crazy, she had nothing to do with that two years he made all that money. NOthing...
[youtube][/youtube]
pastor troy and yuktuff have something in common that's for sure
[youtube][/youtube]

I agree do not trust no black woman. lol. that shit was hella funny, good watch for kicks about master p wife and other shit about dude that this guy knows about that i know about...
[youtube][/youtube]
PS: Like i said just a update on p. No biggie. Enjoy. Peace!

I know bavgate dissed him on "Sounds like a busta to me" So did magic but that doesn't mean he hated MP. He was mad because he got rid of them. P wasn't into the rap game anymore, The money was not there.....PERIOD. P knew it was over when he dropped Krazy - Breather Life. OVER he said. He made a come back on that ohh weee shit but it was never teh same without C. No doubt. C was the foundation of nl. I feel. Not C Bo.
Captain_Kirk09

Re: Snoop Thoughts On Master P & Suge. Also MP News ect....

Unread post by Captain_Kirk09 »

Master P forms one of the most dangerous Hip Hop group in the Music industry "Money Mafia" the Godfather of Street Music, new chapter begins with a unified, organized, Trill loyal team of Soldiers. BlaqNmild delivers on the production a new and improved Gangster sound to the Classic "Bout it" record turning it into, the Hard Hitting bass and 808 drums, giving it a futuristic, "We Bout It" sound as Ace B, Master P, Calliope Var, and Calliope Popeye brings that Gutta No Limit Sound back to the world. The streets have long anticipated the return of the original Gangster music Record company No Limit Forever Records. The Mob has made its way back into the industry, and the Money Mafia imprint is in the streets and the clubs worldwide. Its a New World Order... MONEY MAFIA

[youtube][/youtube] (I like this, NLF IS BACK!!!!!)