Deathrow records

Talk About Anything On Your Mind
killa45

Deathrow records

Unread post by killa45 »

Anybody know what happened with Deathrow records after wide awake bought it and then went bankrupt ? I would really like to buy the label. I know it sounds crazy but I grew up listening to DR and I miss that gangsta shit.
AOB4life

Re: Deathrow records

Unread post by AOB4life »

killa45 wrote:Anybody know what happened with Deathrow records after wide awake bought it and then went bankrupt ? I would really like to buy the label. I know it sounds crazy but I grew up listening to DR and I miss that gangsta shit.
Bruh dat wud be too sick i miss dat chronic 2001 shit dat shit was a definite classic an forreal dat doesnt sound crazy dat sounds dope AF keep me in da loop pimp
killa45

Unread post by killa45 »

check this shit out there was a lot of snitches in the 2pac biggie murder this guy solved the murder on who killed both.
lungsfull

Unread post by lungsfull »

AOB4life wrote:
killa45 wrote:Anybody know what happened with Deathrow records after wide awake bought it and then went bankrupt ? I would really like to buy the label. I know it sounds crazy but I grew up listening to DR and I miss that gangsta shit.
Bruh dat wud be too sick i miss dat chronic 2001 shit dat shit was a definite classic an forreal dat doesnt sound crazy dat sounds dope AF keep me in da loop pimp

Wasn't chronic 2001 on aftermath?
If something I posted is down message me.

AOB4life

Unread post by AOB4life »

Probably was still miss that style regardless there will never be another Pac tho that I doo noe fam
Town Bidnezz

Unread post by Town Bidnezz »

Would be dope but need alot of money to break in the industry now I mean even bad boy aint shit anymore
[youtube][/youtube]
[youtube][/youtube]
Milk

Unread post by Milk »

Lol @ buying death row.. Maybe after you hit the jackpot bruh... U got to have sum serious (clean) Scillie.. Multiple Ms...
killa45

Unread post by killa45 »

Who says I don't have money I know how much the record label going for right now
lungsfull

Unread post by lungsfull »

doesnt buying death row include the rights to all the masters of the albums? IDK the worth now but it went for 18 mil in 09. current owners got fucked on that deal and i am sure they would want to get some of that back at least.

http://www.billboard.com/articles/news/ ... 18-million
If something I posted is down message me.

killa45

Unread post by killa45 »

Yea its going for 18 million right now looks like so group from canada going to buy it