Friscogiant_415

List your favorite sport & Squads:

Unread post by Friscogiant_415 »

My favorite Sports game & favorite team:
1. Football/Oakland Raiders
2. Basketball/ Golden State Warriors
3. Baseball/ Oakland Athletics
4. Hockey/ San Jose Sharks

Those are my 4 teams. I mostly care about the raiders but I love my warriors & A's. I don't care for Hockey but it's aight.

Today the Raiders are the laughing Stock of the NFL ON Nationally Televised Game. FIRE ALLEN: Read Below:
The raiders are piles of shit. I swear if they don't fire Allen by the time this game is over. I'm going to flip the fuck out. Raiders are now the laughing stock the league. Like the Lions once were.

This is so embarrassing because every decade we had some great amazing playoff teams & that's why they always named the Raiders the Team of the decades.

I'M SO MAD, DO NOT READ IF YOUR NOT A FOOTBALL FAN, FUCK THE RAIDERS BUT WE DO HAVE GREAT HISTORY....

READ ABOUT OAKLAND RAIDERS HISTORY, THIS IS SOME GOOD HISTORY THAT SHIT YOU WOULD OF NEVER KNOWN. I KNEW THIS BECAUSE I GREW UP AROUND THEIR & ALSO HAD SEASAON TICKETS....

OAKLAND RAIDERS 1963-2005 (BEST WINNING FRANCHISE IN HISTORY, I MEAN ALL SPORTS UNTI 2006 WHEN THEY HIRED ART SHELL & WENT 2-14 & THE RANGERS TOOK OVER THAT WINNING PCT. WERE NOW DOWN TO A LOW NUMBER, READ:

OAKLAND RAIDERS INFORMATION:
MY TEAM:
From 1963-1997. We never posted a record worse then 7-9 & that's the truth. We had like 1 or 2 seasons of 7-9 but the rest of those 34 years or so. We had the highest winning percentage in sports history & i'm counting every sports. The raiders had a 6.39 pct winning. Now it's down to probably 5.78. It's terrible now. Raiders fell the fuck offf. We are no longer the Team of the Decades. New England Patriots are also America's Team now. Not Dallas Cowboys. They just make the Most money but I must say that New England is by far Americas Team. The best overall Decade team to me now. Is the Pittsburgh Steelers. They were good in the 70's 80's 90's 200's and this year. So Pittsburgh is definatelly up their with Dallas & San Francisco. The 49ers just beat out the Raiders for the most championship games. 49ers have now played in 20. The last 3 years they made it to the Nfc Championship game. They only had 17 3 years ago & now they have 20. They jumped 2 spots and now first place over the Oakland raiders & Pittsburgh Steelers which I believe has 18. It's crazy but it's nice having two great franchises in the Bay area. That's for sure.

PS: Watch out Dev, We might be playing Kc in the playoffs this year. The A's I mean. Should be dope.

Good luck to everyone's teams this year but fuck the 49ers & I hope the royals loose to the Oakland A's lol....

:dave:
lungsfull

Re: List your favorite sport & Squads:

Unread post by lungsfull »

raiders
giants
warriors
i wear sharks shit but IDK shit about hockey like most americans
If something I posted is down message me.

MTracy91

Unread post by MTracy91 »

Chargers and thats about it.
Town Bidnezz

Unread post by Town Bidnezz »

RAIDERS & A's
THE SILVER N BLACK THE GREEN & GOLD
ITZ PEANUTS TO A ELEPHANT YA DIG
IT AINT NUTN TO PUT TO SWORDS THRU YA MELON
BAY GAME
[youtube][/youtube]
[youtube][/youtube]
Friscogiant_415

Unread post by Friscogiant_415 »

City of dope is right on. Now i know he's a true bay area veteran like me. Even though I'm living in sacramento but born and raised in the bay & stay out in the yoc town all the time with my lady. Anyway Go Raiders & Go A's. I hope we can pull off some magic & Fire Allen and get a win over KC. Dev u got a challange coming your way with Lester. Should be a low scoring game but i hope the A's can score a fuckin Run lol. They need a home run.

Anyway I'm suprised we got a S.d fan here. That's great. I don't hate on sd but i hate them because there in are division but they have a great talented bunch. I think there the 3rd best team in the afc. no doubt or top 5 in nfl. S.D is to watch out for. I think Denver will loose ot them at least once this year. Just watch out for San diego cause Philip Rivers is the best qb in the game right now. Norv Turner didn't know how to use that offense correctly. ZWhen marty was their they ran the ball & had brees. they were great then the raiders and gannon took over. then norv turner could never get over the hump and make it back to the playoffs after his first two good years their. norv a mess but a good cordinator but not of late. S.D should be tough. I'm nervous. Fire Allen & put in sprano from miami. Should of done that last week like i said. Fuck Allen. FIRE HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sorry in bad mood. Raiders lost & Oakland A's are in a bad spot right now. :( Cheer up bored guy lol
MTracy91

I think we're gonna run Denver for their money, Fuck manning and that lame ass donkey shit! If we can beat Seattle, we can whip Denver's ass. We're a better team than last year, except the running game, lol. How the fuck are we 31st? lmao !!!
DANOTE

Unread post by DANOTE »

I'm a true hockey fan that's the only sport I give a shit about and you know it's Sharks all day!!

I like watching football and sometimes baseball.... RAIDERS just win baby! Baseball, I fuck wit Giants and A's...

Fuck basketball.
MTracy91

Raiders will go 0-16 cause they're ass this year.
lungsfull

Unread post by lungsfull »

MTracy91 wrote:I think we're gonna run Denver for their money, Fuck manning and that lame ass donkey shit! If we can beat Seattle, we can whip Denver's ass. We're a better team than last year, except the running game, lol. How the fuck are we 31st? lmao !!!

u realize we beat seahawks in preseason right??? shit doesnt even matter we r on a 10 game losing streak the entire coaching staff and reggie mckenzie needs to go
If something I posted is down message me.

MTracy91

Damn, coaching staff is that bad, fuck! I know the Raiders havent had a goood QB since Rich Gannon back in 03'