sons of anarchy

Talk About Anything On Your Mind
doogie54

sons of anarchy

Unread post by doogie54 »

this is the last season of the show. my predictions...juice get smoked by chibbs or jax..jax gone probably get smoked by his mama on the very last episode..i dont know bruh...this show can be too unpredictable at times, so i try to think outside the box because erbody keep saying that once Jax find out what his mama did, he gone kill her ass..and i think that thats just a little TOO predictable..

i know i aint the only nigga watchin this show...what yall think

[youtube][/youtube]
p1mpcl1n1c

Re: sons of anarchy

Unread post by p1mpcl1n1c »

:yoda: season FiNALE soon 2 Come its been a RiDE~
ABLE sees everything ~~~ its amazing how young people can connect the dots before the ADULTS can~
þ1MþÇ∟1Ñ1Ç
[youtube][/youtube]
doogie54

p1mpcl1n1c wrote::yoda: season FiNALE soon 2 Come its been a RiDE~
ABLE sees everything ~~~ its amazing how young people can connect the dots before the ADULTS can~
naw..its finna be the SERIES finale...so its all finna be over..im just waitin to see what Jax do with the info Abel told him and will he believe it..cause his mama need to fuckin die!! EVERYTHING thats happening on this show rite now all stems from Gemma lying about who killed Jax's wife..3 episodes left..so somebody getting killed
doogie54

after Jax smoked his mama in cold-blood..

[youtube][/youtube]

that nigga knew he had to take hisself out for the sake of his family and his club...real G shit (though i dont condone suicide..even if it is a TV show nigga)

[youtube][/youtube]