Oakland Raiders Need To Start Carr Week 1 & fantasy Leagu

Talk About Anything On Your Mind
Friscogiant_415

Oakland Raiders Need To Start Carr Week 1 & fantasy Leagu

Unread post by Friscogiant_415 »

I'm sorry after watching that amazing performence by Carr. I think he won the job. He went down the field on 4 straight drives and scored 4 td's and moved the ball every single time. I don't think he hasn't moved the ball well all year. Every game he has played in this year, He has moved the ball tremendously. Also #28 Murray a fuckin savage and so is George Ackitson 3rd. He's dope and will be used on 3rd down's in the future. I think they should start Murray & carr this year. Get the youngsters going. Then use Marice Jones Drew with him. Then throw mcfadden in there in the 2nd half for a little mix in speed. Will see how they all run and will find out who should start. Right now of course Marice Jones Dre should start but I think we needs to keep a guy like Murray around. Watch the Raiders last pre season game against the Seattle Seahawks and tell me that young kid should not be starting. I know Seattle drop on are defense on the 1st drive but Are de was not even playing that much, 1st stringers that is. Also seattle played there starters on two series and half of them on the next 2 so Carr got some work against the defending Super Bowl Champs. If the Raiders Start Shaub & don't use Murray, Butler, Holmes & the o line is terrible. Were done for this season. Also I'm worried about are corners this year. T Brown has been suspect & Carlos Rodgers has been slow but he has made some good tackles and some good inside plays but nothing amazing that stood out, Plus he's been injury prone. He's getting old and I think he lost a step and should be backing up chiwuku instead. Will see what happens cause we still got Taiwan Jones who can play Cornerback well & also we got Hayden who will be playins week 7 when he get's back. I hope we got some Oakland Raider Fans on this site. Can't wait for week 1 on Sunday.

PS: About fantasy: I forgot the season starts on thursday so do9n''t forget to finish your fantasy by no later then Thursday people. I got only 1 team this year. Holla at me about your squad. I would love to knokow, shit we could make are own league if we wanted too real quick lol. Who's in? Let's ma,ke a league real quick for bay slape? holla

:jacka:
Town Bidnezz

Re: Oakland Raiders Need To Start Carr Week 1 & fantasy Leag

Unread post by Town Bidnezz »

I fuckz wit it but the Raiders will go 10-8
[youtube][/youtube]
[youtube][/youtube]
lungsfull

Unread post by lungsfull »

IDK they probably wont even have a winning record again. IMO allen is a terrible coach. he seems to be completely unagressive. I want to see some intensity from the coach i want to see some anger on a bad call or a bad play/series. unless a coach is a god damn genius like bill walsh or madden i think they need to be half crazy.

Carr looked awesome last week and if he isnt starting soon he will be by thanksgiving. some rookie qbs can sit and watch and learn. Carr has been around college/pro football most of his life. hes ready to go and should just get the opportunity to let the momentum from a great year last year carry over.
If something I posted is down message me.

MTracy91

Unread post by MTracy91 »

I think the raiders will hit .500 this season, 8-8.
lungsfull

Unread post by lungsfull »

MTracy91 wrote:I think the raiders will hit .500 this season, 8-8.

maybe our good non-division opponents r SF,SEA,NE and maybe AZ. CLE,BUF,NYJ,HOU,BUF,and MIA weren't so good last season.
Our division opponents should all be tough games this year.

O SHIT just saw that Carr is named the starting for the season with an 8 million dollar backup

#startthecarr
If something I posted is down message me.

Town Bidnezz

Unread post by Town Bidnezz »

Carr is starting its official so pick him up in the draft he will be rookie of the year
[youtube][/youtube]
[youtube][/youtube]