Town Bidnezz

Awax BeefN with Killa Tay.... Fresh live shit

Unread post by Town Bidnezz »

[youtube][/youtube]
[youtube][/youtube]
_A1_

Re: Awax BeefN with Killa Tay.... Fresh live shit

Unread post by _A1_ »

lol straight comical. Weird too, I just got done reading a recent a-wax interview
Town Bidnezz

Unread post by Town Bidnezz »

_A1_ wrote:lol straight comical. Weird too, I just got done reading a recent a-wax interview
Shit goes deep the whole thang this only some of it lol its crazy but hopefully we can hear some dope music from it....
[youtube][/youtube]
[youtube][/youtube]
Dankbomb

Unread post by Dankbomb »

Fuck a-wax who even listens to his trash ass music anyways
Dankaroma

Unread post by Dankaroma »

Im gaining hella respect for A-wax dude be just trying keep it legit all these fake ass suckas perpetrating to be that dude but actually working with the feds Im thinking A-wax might get murked off by Gubmint if these lil boys talkin with feds and Wax airing em all out suckas might have to plead them to please take this man out of here hes destroying my reputation, if they was bigger it could happen I dont know tho they might be real close to that wack shit lol
Streetz
BOSS

Unread post by Streetz »

No disrespect but have u been to the pen? If not that explains why you're so green when it comes to the subject. I walked the mainline wit men I thought were gangstaz for years before that one guy who know em from streets show up & shut the party down. Snitches identities are concealed by cops bro watch some crime tv or something. Only snitch names in paperwork are from people who go to trial or they remain sealed in Feds & in state too they have ways to keep identities secret . Nobody would ever snitch if the mob fantasy world u speak of where all snitches have clear paperwork against them. Nobody needs Sammy the bull paperwork he snitched on a whole crew. We know hus snitched for sure do the people defending him know for sure he isn't? - AWAX
Streetz
BOSS

Unread post by Streetz »

its goin down over there i see u lungs anb lol. shit is real

paper work gets shown
lungsfull

Unread post by lungsfull »

that paperwork is so old by now. i believe if Huis would STFU and quit playing like hes some kingpin when he was just a mule a-wax would let that shit be.

..all i wanted was the rat to not rap...
If something I posted is down message me.

Streetz
BOSS

Unread post by Streetz »

its real Wax been keepin it 100. an he been goin in on hus every chance they get
Milk

Unread post by Milk »

Idk what to think.. I respect both awax position on not lettingj the Hus shit slide on GP.. But killa Tay was originally n the thread offering a hand n his position to mediate some shit.. Hen a wax disrespected him.. It coulda been solved, instead it's become something that it shouldn't be.. Tay was even offering to make some music out of it, and try n make money (both positive outcomes) but it seemed like a wax s being hard headed.. I'm referring to the other "side" beefs being resolved, not the Hus shit... That's a whole nothin issue period