USE MEGA (PLEASE READ)

Talk About Anything On Your Mind
Friscogiant_415

USE MEGA (PLEASE READ)

Unread post by Friscogiant_415 »

I think everyone should start getting MEGA accounts because those zippy links are dieing way to fast like @D & many others have complained. I think everyone should get a MEGA account and if you do not have one. Just pm me and i'll get it uploaded for you in mega thru someone or hit up method or someone who has it going on right now. We need Only mega links because they last 9 months to a year if you have account. Sometimes longer. It's great.

PS: For slower users please post a zippyshare link for slower users also. They say they have a hard time using MEGA like i did when my internet was way to fast it would freeze but MEGA has cleaned up there shit & it works a lot better now. Please people if you have time. Please upload all your albums In MEGA first Then Zippy 2nd for the slower users and if they need a re up on that zippy link. Download the MEGA one for them, then upload it in zippy for them also. Thank you for your time. I think this is a good idea. Maybe it will help maybe not. O well I just want this site to do great!!!!
:arnold5:
Town Bidnezz

Re: USE MEGA (PLEASE READ)

Unread post by Town Bidnezz »

I jsut use zippy cuz I be on the move on the android alot.... mega not good with the cellyz..... but definitely if your on a computer on laptop use mega
[youtube][/youtube]
[youtube][/youtube]
DANOTE

Unread post by DANOTE »

i think it is a very good idea to have at least one mega link for each post, that will make the posts last longer instead of people going to discographys from a couple months ago and every link is dead already....
DowntownSwinga

Unread post by DowntownSwinga »

I've been sayin' the same thing you are sayin' on a couple other forums but fools ain't hearin' it, smh. Zippy links generally don't last longer than a month while mega links can last for a year. I've been usin' mega since april (or may) 2013 and I never had a dead link.
Now, I heard that some ppl can't DL from Mega (link looks dead, even tho it's not... maybe Mega is blocked in their country or by their ISP), but luckily, they are in minority.
The only style I know is pimp, trick
so mothafuck spittin' raps in circle full of hard dicks
- Born 2wice

lungsfull

Unread post by lungsfull »

tbh i dont want to create another account. mega lost ALL my shit when they got raided zippy links stay alive if ppl DL i
If something I posted is down message me.

Friscogiant_415

Unread post by Friscogiant_415 »

the dude is right. Every time you try to help a site it goes down hill. lol common people. just put up a MEGA link for some peeps or use a mirror site at least. so some people can download it from upload.net. It's slow as fuck. Just like r gator is but at least will still be able to grab the file for others. People like me will grab the file and re up the file in zippy for others like lung and many others who i know want it uploaded in zippy and not mega or something like that or something that's like 50 min long. I really don't care as long as u have a long lasting link. Will stay having zippy links alive. just ask me what u need re upped and i'll download the mega link and up it in zippy for u. re up that is.

The way he would do it: :jordan:
DANOTE

Unread post by DANOTE »

jay wrote:so 1 mega and 1 zippy link sounds great :jordan: