Thanks

Talk About Anything On Your Mind
raggtop

Thanks

Unread post by raggtop »

I just want to say thanks to the people on this forum that gives props/thanks to post and don't leech like some little bitchmade punk. It's not hard to type thanks/props but some broke ass bitches are here just to leech mp3s and don't have shit and never will.Some people keep it real i guess but then you have the SUCKAS! :tyson:
Give Props! Purchase The CD If It Is Available!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sugawolf

Re: Thanks

Unread post by Sugawolf »

Yea you're right,if at least the ones who never posted anything take the time to thank the uploladers.There are people who stopped posting because of these lazy ass
raggtop

Unread post by raggtop »

There are people who stopped posting because of these lazy ass
Thing of it is,i wonder if the leechers even care lol,i mean i know they do care because they want to leech the shit but they are some disrespectful bitchmade punks.And one other thing is they won't read this to even know anything because they are not gaining anything from this thread,they only want music and other free shit,they don't care about no Random Talk section so thet won't even see this. :larry:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
lungsfull

Unread post by lungsfull »

leechers arent that bad they keep links alive and keep ppl from having to repost. i hate ppl who jack links and put them on other websites. just tell ppl to join and DL them here.
If something I posted is down message me.

Friscogiant_415

Unread post by Friscogiant_415 »

Well said homie. I feel the same way but I was to scared to say anything because i get over 100 views on some albums. it blows cause u get like 2 props and it's always from the same people (NO NAMES). I don't even know who's good or bad anymore lol. I don't want to name the good people or bad or anything like that because I'll forget someone and probably get yelled at....What about me? lol.

Anyhow, Thanks for that topic cud. I just say fuck em and will eventually figure out who it is that's taking are files and also posting them else where. Also I already have a good idea who's been leeching but no names like i said. If you don't upload that much then don't download that much and prop what u prop. If you download 50 then prop 50 and be honest with it. I think we rather have a honest cat then some leecher who's stealin links and bouncin quick style and not puttin no effort in on re ups or anything. i mean shit u could re up some shit for us????

If you don't then ur not made for music lol. I do this. I listen to a album first, Then i buy it if i like. Leechers grab everything and don't even listen to it. Then they show off about what they got and give it out and be a little bitch about it to some others. So fuck them leechers.

You should put password on ur shit.
raggtop

Unread post by raggtop »

leechers arent that bad they keep links alive and keep ppl from having to repost. i hate ppl who jack links and put them on other websites.
Agreed 100% ,but the fucks should still give thanks haha,but i guess as long as they don't repost shit everywhere else especially someones link. The bad thing of it is''alot of folks use music to trade and they grab shit from here then go trade for other shit that may not be here or would be good for bayslaps but they don't want to take the time to make a thread or they strait sheisty''. But when they take shit they can't even say thanks but they sure can click the damn link to download it. :larry:
lungsfull

Unread post by lungsfull »

we need to be able to hide links maybe??
If something I posted is down message me.

DowntownSwinga

Unread post by DowntownSwinga »

lungsfull wrote:we need to be able to hide links maybe??
YES! But with the Thanx button, so we don't end up with bunch of smilies and "thanx" in the replies.
Replies should only be used to ask a question about release, give some info about release/artist(s) and, possibly, to ask for re-ups, imo.
The only style I know is pimp, trick
so mothafuck spittin' raps in circle full of hard dicks
- Born 2wice