BAY ON TOP ALUMNI (BOT) BAYONTOP

Talk About Anything On Your Mind
FireManXXX

Re: BOT ALUMNI

Unread post by FireManXXX »

yOGi420™ wrote:Muhahahahahaha!!!! We had some real good times on BOT. I still have a list of BOT contacts in my address book. Glad to see a lot of y'all over here. I been out of the scene for a minute but fiending for that bay shit lead me to the new home, TBS. nice site, guys.
LOL I forgot all about you! :dave:
_A1_

Unread post by _A1_ »

Dam its been so long I forgot about Bay On Top, but I was around since the beginning of that shit then switched over here once it went down. Used to be "wutitdo707" or somethin like that, idk never been too active on the internet sites like that (this one, siccness, etc.) I just like to try n keep up on new shit. Not some alumni or anything just remember it from the beginning
messy marv stan

Unread post by messy marv stan »

yOGi420™ wrote:Muhahahahahaha!!!! We had some real good times on BOT. I still have a list of BOT contacts in my address book. Glad to see a lot of y'all over here. I been out of the scene for a minute but fiending for that bay shit lead me to the new home, TBS. nice site, guys.

i gave verks negative props like 100 times in a row :dolph: within 1 hour :dolph:
Town Bidnezz

Unread post by Town Bidnezz »

Lmao
[youtube][/youtube]
[youtube][/youtube]
lungsfull

Unread post by lungsfull »

messy marv stan wrote:i gave verks negative props like 100 times in a row :dolph: within 1 hour :dolph:

in one hour. I called verks moms house at midnight cali time and tried to talk sexy to her. after that i called anf told her get verks on the phone it was big bay business and i needed to talk to him. then i posted a couple craigslist ads with his number and address on there
If something I posted is down message me.

Baymuzik

Unread post by Baymuzik »

Yup BOT was the shit, good to see this site holdin' it down tho.
Kush

Unread post by Kush »

Me and vinny talkin bout apple pies at 4 in the morning lol :bill:
:yoda: :yee: :mj: :dre: :arnold3:
BayAryan

Unread post by BayAryan »

:gpm:
TayLucci

Unread post by TayLucci »

Ghetto Prime yaaaa buddyyyy ...... TayLucci <<<<ServEmUp BOT Og ..... TBS Keep it Lit !!!
Jusu E

Unread post by Jusu E »

JouPippelli I wasnt very active back then aint sayin that i am now but im tryin shit back 2 the sub the chat in the front pge was cool and u had to coment or thank to see the link . how long it was up i think i joind it in 08 (Og member :40: lol) an last time i remember beein thre was in late 11 or early 12