Lavish D & Crew Jump A Mozzy Member At Foot Locker

Talk About Anything On Your Mind
Town Bidnezz

Lavish D & Crew Jump A Mozzy Member At Foot Locker

Unread post by Town Bidnezz »

[youtube][/youtube]

Southside Sacramento rapper Lavish D is on the run from police after him and his crew allegedly jumped a member of the “rap group”Mozzy inside a Arden Fair mall footlocker and the video of the relentless beating was posted on YouTube. A member of the Mozzy was jumped by members of his crew and then after getting fucked up, ran out of the store.  Apparently this ass whuppin’ caught on video has caused a gang war between two south Sacramento neighborhoods (Oak Park and the Mack Road) and rapper Lavish D is in the center of the controversy and now police are looking for Lavish D and his cohorts.
A south Sacramento rapper wanted by police in connection with gang-related assaults in March has been arrested, authorities said.

Donald Oliver, 29, also known as "Lavish D," was taken into custody in Alabama on Saturday night, said police Officer Michele Gigante. Oliver was arrested on suspicion of assault with a deadly weapon after Sacramento police secured a warrant for his arrest in March.

"" style="box-sizing: border-box; border: 0px; vertical-align: bottom;">

According to police, Oliver is associated with a gang on Mack Road. Tensions between that gang and others in Oak Park culminated in at least three shootings in March that left six people injured in just two days.

Police say they believe the shootings were acts of retaliation between the two gangs.
[youtube][/youtube]
[youtube][/youtube]
yungc916

Re: Mozzy Snitching on Lavish D ????

Unread post by yungc916 »

snitching? what do u mean?? where does the snitching come in to play homie im lost? lav posted the video so thats what traces him to it nobody snitched as far as i know i fuck wot a few P niggas and Mozzys locked up right now
Town Bidnezz

yungc916 wrote:snitching? what do u mean?? where does the snitching come in to play homie im lost? lav posted the video so thats what traces him to it nobody snitched as far as i know i fuck wot a few P niggas and Mozzys locked up right now
Good info
[youtube][/youtube]
[youtube][/youtube]
Dankaroma

Unread post by Dankaroma »

HA relentless beating pff these suckas cant fight flailing bitches they aint no real hittaz looks like they tryna fly away flappin those arms around like a fuck tard :bows:
Town Bidnezz

Dankaroma wrote:HA relentless beating pff these suckas cant fight flailing bitches they aint no real hittaz looks like they tryna fly away flappin those arms around like a fuck tard :bows:
Lmao you called it rite
[youtube][/youtube]
[youtube][/youtube]
lungsfull

Re: Lavish D & Crew Jump A Mozzy Member At Foot Locker

Unread post by lungsfull »

i want to fight every fucktard who cant turn thr damn phone 90 degrees and take a proper video
If something I posted is down message me.

Milk

Unread post by Milk »

Lavish D needs a skirt and some Pom poms the way he cheer leading n shit...
yungc916

Unread post by yungc916 »

good shit on changing the topic name fam!! dont want these fuck niggas gettin confused hahaha