50 Cent Presents "Power"

Talk About Anything On Your Mind
Friscogiant_415

50 Cent Presents "Power"

Unread post by Friscogiant_415 »

Last night episode was great!!!! It's to bad he shot down that black kid though, I had a feeling that kid was involved but he was not. 50 cent will be joing the show soon which should be interesting. Can't wait for season 2. If you have not seen the show it's on Saturdays at 9pm on show time H.D. Trust me good show just to many sex scenes.
doogie54

Re: 50 Cent Presents "Power"

Unread post by doogie54 »

i agree, this show is the shit..but i aint even made it past episode 3 yet..im still catching up on it..Ghost and Tommy tryna keep shit straight...but ay i watch that other show Ray Donovan 2
Town Bidnezz

Unread post by Town Bidnezz »

Is this that show about the club?
[youtube][/youtube]
[youtube][/youtube]
Friscogiant_415

yes sir. Check it out homie. Trust me you will not be dissapointed. I'm stuck on this show & can't get enough of it but 50..... Enough with the sex already. Geeezes lol.... (Hot bitches though). You know that's all 50 cent lol. He cracks me up. 50 is back fo sho. Doin his thang.
Town Bidnezz

Unread post by Town Bidnezz »

Ill peep game on it & take your word ima have to start at episode 1 dough just cant jump in & be all lost
[youtube][/youtube]
[youtube][/youtube]
lungsfull

Unread post by lungsfull »

u had me at sex scenes...
If something I posted is down message me.

Milk

Unread post by Milk »

Yess bruh!! I made a post on siccness about it and nobody responded.. I forgot to make one here but glad other people watching n beat me to it.. It's my fav new show, not the absolute best show ever.. But more than dope enough, probably the most entertaining shit out right now...the white boy tommy acts too hard, I'm a white boy but he tries over the top to be hella gangster n it's not a good look... I only watched the first four episodes so I'll probably finish the ones out before I talk more about the actual show, but just glad to see all the homies on TBS is up on game...
doogie54

Caught up on all the episodes..tommy fuckin up tellin his bitch all his business..and 50 cent is a snake ass nigga..and the mexican bitch gone find out the nihga she fuckin is the nigga she chasin
Friscogiant_415

Any word on the show? doogie54 Milk lungsfull CITY OF DOPE Best believe there a season 2, no way 50 cent ain't gonna let this show past him by. this show did well from what i heard but woudl of done better if he would stop the sex bull shit that nobody even cares about if you gettin it. Anyway he should be on tnt or some shit and get more ratings so more people know about the show cause not everyone has HD 50. Anyway if anyone hears anything aboout season 2, respond please: Thank You!
doogie54

Freedom_98 wrote:Any word on the show? doogie54 Milk lungsfull CITY OF DOPE Best believe there a season 2, no way 50 cent ain't gonna let this show past him by. this show did well from what i heard but woudl of done better if he would stop the sex bull shit that nobody even cares about if you gettin it. Anyway he should be on tnt or some shit and get more ratings so more people know about the show cause not everyone has HD 50. Anyway if anyone hears anything aboout season 2, respond please: Thank You!
Season 2 is supposed to start in May..and this show is good where it's at on stars..it allows them to do whatever they want with no censorship