for all my ningas

Talk About Anything On Your Mind
doogie54

for all my ningas

Unread post by doogie54 »

yall niggas holding shit down on this muthafucka, i see plenty new muthafuckas still coming signing up for the site...all the OG's is still here and we got some other niggas from BOT just now finding out about TBS...im glad to see all them compilations dropping and Mob Ties making moves...

i recently got robbed out here by some St. Louis muthafuckas...which is when it dawned on me that this aint my natural habitat..so all this MOB shit you niggas be posting like that new Young Bossi - American hustle, that Berner - Dirty Money Compilation, that new F.A. - D-Con killz rats, new J-Diggs Soul of a gangsta album, Stu Hustlah unfathered 5.....all that shit keep me leveled while im away from the crib...

keep it up family, i'll be back in full effect soon...fuckin round with the Youtube pages and wutnot like i never left...

:gpm:
Streetz
BOSS

Re: for all my ningas

Unread post by Streetz »

much love brody
u already know
Kush

Unread post by Kush »

:jacka: :bill: :40: :magic: :arnold5: :cry: :dolph: My nigga you know la familia
:yoda: :yee: :mj: :dre: :arnold3:
Milk

Unread post by Milk »

Addddada yeah boyyeeee... Glad 2 c that music keepin you pushin mang. Sometimes when you ain't got nothin, your back against the wall and life gets rough.. Music will help u c thru the struggle.. Let us know if you need anything Cutty!