Group Rips on The Bay Slaps

Talk About Anything On Your Mind
soto6nine

Group Rips on The Bay Slaps

Unread post by soto6nine »

yoooo whats going on so i'm kinda new to the board but I been on forums for a while. I even used to be on BayOnTop and even thizzworld.net way back in 2004. Anyway I'm new here but just trying to contribute but my posts keep getting deleted because people think I post duplicate threads. Anyway just trying to put people up on game when it comes to Group Rips also referred to as Warez or scene rips. Anyway group rips are the highest quality rips that you can find online and they are 90% of the time ripped from the actual CD with a VBR low loss encoder. Group Rips are guaranteed to be error free and have all the proper times and orders for track lengths. So even though you can find different rips of the same albums online. Group Rips are the ones that people usually want and you can tell them by their titles where as they have scores and under scores in the title the year of the release and the group name that released it at the end of the title. I know a few people up on here know the difference so whats up if you feel me on this issue feel free to co-sign and everyone else lemme hear your thoughts on this. Not trying to start no issues just trying to contribute and put the highest quality shit out here. MUCH PROPS TO THE BAY SLAPS!
*send me a message if my links go down*
SMOKES COOKIES14

Re: Group Rips on The Bay Slaps

Unread post by SMOKES COOKIES14 »

STOP deleting grouprips :awax:
Streetz
BOSS

Re: Group Rips on The Bay Slaps

Unread post by Streetz »

nothing should be gettin deleted

nobody posts should be deleted

groupripz are good