TheBaySlaps podcast

Talk About Anything On Your Mind
doogie54

TheBaySlaps podcast

Unread post by doogie54 »

i wanna make a TBS podcast with all music from niggas here on the site, if you niggas wanna fuck wit me send yall shit to verbose69@live.com

if you niggas peeped out any of my podcasts before, yall know my editing skills are pretty good so i wont have yall tracks sounding like shit

i'll be at home for thanksgiving, so in between now as im typing this and when Thanksgiving hit...yall can send all the shit yall want to my email, but once i go on vacation from this muthafuckin job corps..imma put hella work in like i never muthafuckin left

im also thinking of doing some podcasts with just one solo artist..for example a podcast with all Joe Blow tracks, or a Ampichino one...or maybe even a rich the factor one...give me ideas and while im in this muthafucka i'll come up with the perfect playlists to assemble once i get back home to my laptop...

but yea...once again to all my TBS Lafamilia, send all ya shit to verbose69@live.com and please label em TBS PODCAST..because i havent been able to check my email in so long, i know i got like 9,000+ emails in that bitch..so i'll be able to single out yall tracks from the rest of the bullshit...

now im just typing to be typing because its literally nothing to do at this job corps...and im just bored as fuck..and TBS is literally the only thing that aint blocked....

:dolph: :cry: :dave: :bill:
Kush

Re: TheBaySlaps podcast

Unread post by Kush »

Rich The Factor Podcast,Rushin Roolet Podcast,Rappin Twan Podcast,Boy Big Podcast, Ampichino Podcast,Young Bossi Podcast Fort Wayne Podcast & Akron Podcast Nigga
:yoda: :yee: :mj: :dre: :arnold3:
Streetz
BOSS

Unread post by Streetz »

Co-Sign the ABU PodCast
doogie54

i still wanna do this shit...just need my TBS niggas to send me music...like Shanedogg, menaceloc and whoever
Town Bidnezz

Unread post by Town Bidnezz »

Silvernblackoak ?
[youtube][/youtube]
[youtube][/youtube]
doogie54

CITY OF DOPE wrote:Silvernblackoak ?
you too SNB..all i need is for niggas to send me some of they music and i can get started on it
doogie54

I still wanna do this shit..all my TBS lafamilia please send ANY of your music to verbose69@live.com..I wanna get niggas heard
Kush

Unread post by Kush »

JUST DIAL NIGGA OR I'LL FUKC YOU UP PSYCHO NIGGAZ MYSTERY NIGGAZ DOG NIGGAZ JEWISH NIGGAZ LMAO
:yoda: :yee: :mj: :dre: :arnold3:
Town Bidnezz

Unread post by Town Bidnezz »

Ill send u some stuff
[youtube][/youtube]
[youtube][/youtube]
doogie54

CITY OF DOPE wrote:Ill send u some stuff

alrite bro, ill be on the look out